nopCommerce v2.40 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
We are extremely happy to announce the availability of nopCommerce v2.40 for download and upgrade. Visit this page to download the latest version and get involved in the nopCommerce Community. See below for more detailed information on what's new and improved in 2.40!

Highlight features:
Mobile device support (disabled by default).
MailChimp plugin (email marketing tool).

To see the full list of fixes and changes please visit the release notes page.
12 years ago
Fantastic work!

Very exicted to take it for a test drive over the next few days.

Mobile Support is a big deal and will give us the edge over our competition.
12 years ago
Congratulations!
12 years ago
Good job, nop team!!!!!
12 years ago
The performance has reallyyyy improved and the mobile site looks awesome...Thank you Andrei and the development team for giving us such a wonderful product and above all listening to the community's voice. Keep up the good work.
12 years ago
Congratulations !!!!!

Thanks Andrei...
12 years ago
The site builds and compiles and even runs fine but when I run Prepare.bat I get the follwing error. I extracted the code two times to check. And yes I did build the solution before running it. Does anyone else experience the problem please confirm. I checked and the file EPPlus.dll exists in the location.

SGEN : error : Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Users\Adminis
trator\Desktop\nopc2.4\packages\EPPlus.2.9.0.1\lib\2.0\EPPlus.dll' or on
e of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESU
LT: 0x80131515) [C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\nopc2.4\Libraries\Nop.Se
rvices\Nop.Services.csproj]
12 years ago
infiniti wrote:
Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Users\Adminis
trator\Desktop\nopc2.4\packages\EPPlus.2.9.0.1\lib\2.0\EPPlus.dll' or on
e of its dependencies...]

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/12841/error-when-running-preparebat-v22.aspx
12 years ago
Looking through the change log and I am amaze at the amount of your you guys put in.  Thank you very much!
12 years ago
Frequent releases, cutting edge features out of the box, clean code architecture using the latest and greatest in the .NET world...What can we say...
With Andrei and the nopCommerce team we do not see how this project can fail in becoming the № 1 e-commerce solution!!!

Kudos on the great work!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.