Nop 2.4 mobile Featured products issue

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
First Off - Great Job Guys --- NopCommerce 2.40 seems to be Great !

My question concerns a weird effect I get when I go to an Android phone to view the site inventory.

I noticed the previous comment about UN-checking "featured" in the Product Listing, so I did.

However, even after making sure that I didn't have the product(s) featured, I am getting DOUBLE listings of products for each CATEGORY on my Android Milestone. ( http://www.bleacherfeature.com/c/12/mississippi )

For example I get Bay High, and Gulfport listed - THEN a SECOND LISTING of Bay High and Gulfport.

What settings do I need to change to correct this?

Thanks for your help - in advance !

FLETCH
12 years ago
Hi Fletch

How many products do you have in that category ? and what happens if you make them all
featured ? I just need to know I am not going mad myself.

As this was happening to me yesterday.

Ron
12 years ago
Hi Fletch

Would I be right in thinking you have 5 products !! and the three you have as featured do not show
and the ones you do not have as featured, do show up ?

Regards
Ron
12 years ago
WDD - Your Correct!

However - the ones that I 'unchecked' as featured (2 products), are what my concern is about...

The listing for those 2 products shows up TWICE in a row, under the "Mississippi" category, using Android.

FLETCH
12 years ago
Hi Fletch

Try and uncheck the three you have marked as Featured and mark the two you dont
want as featured and see what happens.

Ron
12 years ago
Hi Fletch

Do you have an IPhone you can try, to see if it's the same on there to?

Regards
Ron
12 years ago
WDD --- Sorry only Android here... IPhone available on Wednesday, however.
12 years ago
did you try unchecking the other three ? and checking the other two ? you will then see
the three you do want !!

Ron
12 years ago
I unchecked ALL 5 on my latest test --- and they all showed up correctly under the category (not featured).

Let me try 'check' featured on the other two...
12 years ago
Okay --- Now --- When I 'checked' the two - it error'd back to it's original fault, I mentioned.
It showed the "unchecked" items (3) , AND Doubled the listing on my Androd!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.