Where Can I Find Roadmap For v2.5?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
breakskater wrote:

What will your shipping plug-in provide? I'm interested in dimensional weight calculations and offering only one free shipping option (not for all options) when selecting the product's 'Free shipping' checkbox

The shipping plugin works with the rules of a transportation company here in Colombia, where there are different fares for each city and different prices and rules depending on weight and package size, it does have dimensional weight  calculations.

I have not started to rewrite it, by your suggestion I'll make it more generic so it could be useful to other scenarios apart from this local transportation company.
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
ETA: the end of February

Just wondering if 2.5 is still ETA for end of February or has it been pushed back?
12 years ago
SilhouetteBS wrote:
Just wondering if 2.5 is still ETA for end of February or has it been pushed back?

ETA is the end of March now (several new tasks have been added to the roadmap)
12 years ago
is there any chance of image upload attribute, this would be great
12 years ago
MrShrek wrote:
is there any chance of image upload attribute, this would be great

File upload is already in the roadmap for v2.5. Check: http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/9161
12 years ago
WOW, that will be awsome with multi store on its way, way to go nop commerce
12 years ago
progresivo wrote:

The shipping plugin works with the rules of a transportation company here in Colombia, where there are different fares for each city and different prices and rules depending on weight and package size, it does have dimensional weight  calculations.

I have not started to rewrite it, by your suggestion I'll make it more generic so it could be useful to other scenarios apart from this local transportation company.

Ideally, once a product editor checks the FREE SHIPPING checkbox on the product details screen, a list of shipping options would display specific to the current product. The product editor would then select which options to be free, for now. The best solution would be to provide the ability for the product editor to enter amounts (including zero) for each of the product's shipping options.
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
No major features will be introduced in nopCommerce 2.50 as our development efforts were focused on some enhancements and fixing bugs. You can find existing work items here (just ensure that "Release" is set to "nopCommerce 2.50").

ETA: the end of February

UPDATE: ETA is the end of March (several new tasks have been added to the roadmap)

it is 27 march, when 2.5 will be out ?
12 years ago
has "More advanced promotion price calculations ("Buy 2 get the 3rd one free" etc.)" work item been removed from 2.5 roadmap...
12 years ago
infiniti wrote:
has "More advanced promotion price calculations ("Buy 2 get the 3rd one free" etc.)" work item been removed from 2.5 roadmap...

It was partially implemented (find more info here). Other stuff will require a lot of core changes. That's why it was delayed
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.