Where Can I Find Roadmap For v2.5?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
buzz wrote:
No major features will be introduced in nopCommerce 2.50 as our development efforts were focused on some enhancements and fixing bugs. You can find existing work items here (just ensure that "Release" is set to "nopCommerce 2.50").

ETA: the end of February

UPDATE: ETA is the end of March (several new tasks have been added to the roadmap)

it is 27 march, when 2.5 will be out ?

no answer ?
12 years ago
buzz wrote:

no answer ?

It'll be released in several days.
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:

no answer ?

You guys are implementing features faster. Is it because of MVC vs. ASPX, larger team, both, or what?
12 years ago
breakskater wrote:
You guys are implementing features faster. Is it because of MVC vs. ASPX, larger team, both, or what?

Good community =))
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:

no answer ?

thankyou

can u plz be more specific?

this week ? next week ? any date ?

i have a website release so waiting for 2.5.
12 years ago
buzz wrote:

No. 31 March - 2 April. There are several issues which should be fixed before the release. And everything should be well tested.
P.S. I suggest you subscribing to News and Announcements forum. This way you'll know about the release first
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
No. 31 March - 2 April. There are several issues which should be fixed before the release. And everything should be well tested.
P.S. I suggest you subscribing to News and Announcements forum. This way you'll know about the release first

31 March - 2 April - thankyou

i will subscribe to news.
12 years ago
UPDATE: The official nopCommerce site is scheduled to relocate to a new server on April 1st-April 2nd. That's why the new version will be released on April 3rd.
12 years ago
Can we please have 2.50 earlier
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
UPDATE: The official nopCommerce site is scheduled to relocate to a new server on April 1st-April 2nd. That's why the new version will be released on April 3rd.

its april 3, when 2.5 is releasing ?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.