PayPal Direct Plugin doesn't work with Maestro in the UK

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
I haven't started working on it yet. It would be great if could contribute a fix (I even do not have PayPal UK account for testing purposes)

Hi Andrei,

Managed to get this working. Do you want me to send you the source? If so, where.

Darren
12 years ago
Sure, please create a fork on Codeplex
12 years ago
Andrei, is there a tutorial or walk through on how to 'create a fork' on codeplex and submit changes/patches?  Reason I ask is I also have this working, but also other additions I could send over but have absolutely no idea how to do it.
12 years ago
leen3o wrote:
Andrei, is there a tutorial or walk through on how to 'create a fork' on codeplex and submit changes/patches?  Reason I ask is I also have this working, but also other additions I could send over but have absolutely no idea how to do it.

Please find more them here
12 years ago
wunpac wrote:
Managed to get this working. Do you want me to send you the source? If so, where.

I've just updated the work item (uploaded a contributed file)
12 years ago
leen3o wrote:

Hi leen3o,

I've just tested my implementation of PayPal Direct plugin for Maestro cards and have discovered 3D secure needs to be implemented. Have you got this working? Darren

PayPal has updated its Website Payments Pro DoDirectPayment API to allow merchants to

pass 3-D Secure™ authentication data to PayPal. This update applies only to Direct

Payment transactions for Website Payments Pro merchants in the United Kingdom.

Updating your site with 3-D Secure enables your participation in the Verified by Visa and

MasterCard SecureCode programs.

NOTE: Effective 1 January, 2010, existing merchants who accept the Maestro card must be

fully compliant with 3-D Secure for Internet-based transactions using this card.

Virtual terminal transactions are not affected.

NOTE: Effective immediately, new merchants who want to accept Maestro must implement 3-

D Secure before PayPal will enable Maestro for your account.
12 years ago
Hi

I am trying to update a 2.2 installation with this fix, ive changed the supported version to include 2.2 and added the required properties to ProcessPaymentRequest.cs,  ive also added fluent validation to my project,

there are 2 methods in PaypalDirectPaymentProcessor/ these are Intsall and Unistall, the following statements

addorupdatepluginlocaleresource and deletepluginlocaleresource

are throwing errors

Error  11  'Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalDirect.PayPalDirectPaymentProcessor' does not contain a definition for 'AddOrUpdatePluginLocaleResource' and no extension method 'AddOrUpdatePluginLocaleResource' accepting a first argument of type 'Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalDirect.PayPalDirectPaymentProcessor' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  C:\Nop 2.2 Source - Copy\just4fashion2.2source\Plugins\Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalDirect\PayPalDirectPaymentProcessor.cs  717  18  Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalDirect

can anyone point me in the right direction as to whats causing this please?
12 years ago
I have removed the code that was creating the local resource strings as i figured i can create these myself, however im not getting another error regarding FluentValidation

Could not load file or assembly 'FluentValidation, Version=3.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=a82054b837897c66' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.