Just checking on nop 2.5

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi,

Any word on timing for the release of 2.5? The bosses want to upgrade from 2.1 to at least 2.4 now, but with 2.5 coming I am trying to get them to wait. Our site has some custom code. My luck I would finish the changes to 2.4, go live, and 5 minutes later 2.5 would be released.

Thanks,
Rhek
12 years ago
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/13315/nopcommerce-v240-roadmap.aspx?p=16

end of March
12 years ago
rhek wrote:
Hi,

Any word on timing for the release of 2.5? The bosses want to upgrade from 2.1 to at least 2.4 now, but with 2.5 coming I am trying to get them to wait. Our site has some custom code. My luck I would finish the changes to 2.4, go live, and 5 minutes later 2.5 would be released.

Thanks,
Rhek

ETA for v2.5 is end of march.
12 years ago
Thanks!
Rhek
12 years ago
dose anyone know the exact day of the release of 2.5 we are starting a new project with some multy-store functions and mobile commerce
12 years ago
ryakov12 wrote:
dose anyone know the exact day of the release of 2.5 we are starting a new project with some multy-store functions and mobile commerce

There is not an exact date but probably will be around march 31.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.