completely turn off paging

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
apologies if this has been asked before, i am running nop 2.3 and cant seem to find a way to completely turn off paging,
i see the setting in the admin section tht doesnt let customers choose pagesize but i wanna completely turn that off and show all the products on one page

i tried changing the default values  {4,2,8,12} to big numbers like 72( the max products in each category for me) but it still defaults to 4 products per page

what gives?

Thanks!
12 years ago
Changing the defaults doesn't change those defaults for categories already created.  Each category will have a field for those options.  Trying changing one of those and see if you get it.
12 years ago
There is also a PageSize field that is separate.  If you have customer selectable sizes disabled, that might be all you need to change.
12 years ago
Thanks! your answer def gave me the direction i needed !

the settings for pagesize and dropdown options are listed under the "seo" tab at catalog>categories>edit

these are also located in the database in the "categories"  table

i had been trying to do this for almost the whole day yesterday and most of today, it was driving me crazy, i didnt think caregories would have its own table of settings, i kept looking in the advanced settings table/admin sections

Thanks once again!~
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.