Upgraded to 2.5 but my plugin isn't visible

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
BerggreenDK wrote:
I've tried to edit the description in the plugin to include 2.50, and I get it into the plugin list of the admin. but when I try to configure it, I get this

Post the full error stack and have a look at this forum post
12 years ago
Does anyone know when the Commweb Payment Gateway Plugin for nopCommerce 2.5 will come out?  currently it only supports nopCommerce 2.3
12 years ago
Thank you a lot for the link to the forum. I tried that too... but no luck so far.

My guess is that we cant upgrade nor use 2.40 right now. :-(

Server Error in '/' Application.

The view 'Nop.Plugin.Payments.QuickPay.Views.PaymentQuickPay.Configure' or its master was not found or no view engine supports the searched locations. The following locations were searched:
~/Themes/DD/Views/PaymentQuickPay/Nop.Plugin.Payments.QuickPay.Views.PaymentQuickPay.Configure.cshtml
~/Themes/DD/Views/PaymentQuickPay/Nop.Plugin.Payments.QuickPay.Views.PaymentQuickPay.Configure.vbhtml
~/Themes/DD/Views/Shared/Nop.Plugin.Payments.QuickPay.Views.PaymentQuickPay.Configure.cshtml
~/Themes/DD/Views/Shared/Nop.Plugin.Payments.QuickPay.Views.PaymentQuickPay.Configure.vbhtml
~/Views/PaymentQuickPay/Nop.Plugin.Payments.QuickPay.Views.PaymentQuickPay.Configure.cshtml
~/Views/PaymentQuickPay/Nop.Plugin.Payments.QuickPay.Views.PaymentQuickPay.Configure.vbhtml
~/Views/Shared/Nop.Plugin.Payments.QuickPay.Views.PaymentQuickPay.Configure.cshtml
~/Views/Shared/Nop.Plugin.Payments.QuickPay.Views.PaymentQuickPay.Configure.vbhtml
~/Administration/Views/PaymentQuickPay/Nop.Plugin.Payments.QuickPay.Views.PaymentQuickPay.Configure.cshtml
~/Administration/Views/PaymentQuickPay/Nop.Plugin.Payments.QuickPay.Views.PaymentQuickPay.Configure.vbhtml
~/Administration/Views/Shared/Nop.Plugin.Payments.QuickPay.Views.PaymentQuickPay.Configure.cshtml
~/Administration/Views/Shared/Nop.Plugin.Payments.QuickPay.Views.PaymentQuickPay.Configure.vbhtml

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: The view 'Nop.Plugin.Payments.QuickPay.Views.PaymentQuickPay.Configure' or its master was not found or no view engine supports the searched locations. The following locations were searched:
~/Themes/DD/Views/PaymentQuickPay/Nop.Plugin.Payments.QuickPay.Views.PaymentQuickPay.Configure.cshtml
~/Themes/DD/Views/PaymentQuickPay/Nop.Plugin.Payments.QuickPay.Views.PaymentQuickPay.Configure.vbhtml
~/Themes/DD/Views/Shared/Nop.Plugin.Payments.QuickPay.Views.PaymentQuickPay.Configure.cshtml
~/Themes/DD/Views/Shared/Nop.Plugin.Payments.QuickPay.Views.PaymentQuickPay.Configure.vbhtml
~/Views/PaymentQuickPay/Nop.Plugin.Payments.QuickPay.Views.PaymentQuickPay.Configure.cshtml
~/Views/PaymentQuickPay/Nop.Plugin.Payments.QuickPay.Views.PaymentQuickPay.Configure.vbhtml
~/Views/Shared/Nop.Plugin.Payments.QuickPay.Views.PaymentQuickPay.Configure.cshtml
~/Views/Shared/Nop.Plugin.Payments.QuickPay.Views.PaymentQuickPay.Configure.vbhtml
~/Administration/Views/PaymentQuickPay/Nop.Plugin.Payments.QuickPay.Views.PaymentQuickPay.Configure.cshtml
~/Administration/Views/PaymentQuickPay/Nop.Plugin.Payments.QuickPay.Views.PaymentQuickPay.Configure.vbhtml
~/Administration/Views/Shared/Nop.Plugin.Payments.QuickPay.Views.PaymentQuickPay.Configure.cshtml
~/Administration/Views/Shared/Nop.Plugin.Payments.QuickPay.Views.PaymentQuickPay.Configure.vbhtml

Source Error:

Line 8:  @if (!String.IsNullOrEmpty(Model.ConfigurationActionName))
Line 9:  {
Line 10:     @Html.Action(Model.ConfigurationActionName, Model.ConfigurationControllerName, Model.ConfigurationRouteValues);
Line 11: }
Line 12: else

Source File: c:\inetpub\- nopCommerce\DD\www\Administration\Views\Payment\ConfigureMethod.cshtml    Line: 10

Stack Trace:

[InvalidOperationException: The view 'Nop.Plugin.Payments.QuickPay.Views.PaymentQuickPay.Configure' or its master was not found or no view engine supports the searched locations. The following locations were searched:
~/Administration/Views/Shared/Nop.Plugin.Payments.QuickPay.Views.PaymentQuickPay.Configure.vbhtml]
   System.Web.Mvc.ViewResult.FindView(ControllerContext context) +462
   System.Web.Mvc.ViewResultBase.ExecuteResult(ControllerContext context) +151
   System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClass1c.<InvokeActionResultWithFilters>b__19() +33
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilter(IResultFilter filter, ResultExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation) +825572
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionResult actionResult) +265
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName) +825600
   System.Web.Mvc.Controller.ExecuteCore() +159
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerBase.Execute(RequestContext requestContext) +335
   System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClassb.<BeginProcessRequest>b__5() +62
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass1.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__0() +20
   System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClasse.<EndProcessRequest>b__d() +54
   System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClass4.<Wrap>b__3() +15
   System.Web.Mvc.ServerExecuteHttpHandlerWrapper.Wrap(Func`1 func) +41
   System.Web.HttpServerUtility.ExecuteInternal(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm, Boolean setPreviousPage, VirtualPath path, VirtualPath filePath, String physPath, Exception error, String queryStringOverride) +1443

[HttpException (0x80004005): Error executing child request for handler 'System.Web.Mvc.HttpHandlerUtil+ServerExecuteHttpHandlerAsyncWrapper'.]
   System.Web.HttpServerUtility.ExecuteInternal(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm, Boolean setPreviousPage, VirtualPath path, VirtualPath filePath, String physPath, Exception error, String queryStringOverride) +2515
   System.Web.HttpServerUtility.Execute(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm, Boolean setPreviousPage) +242
   System.Web.HttpServerUtilityWrapper.Execute(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm) +94
   System.Web.Mvc.Html.ChildActionExtensions.ActionHelper(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String actionName, String controllerName, RouteValueDictionary routeValues, TextWriter textWriter) +834
   System.Web.Mvc.Html.ChildActionExtensions.Action(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String actionName, String controllerName, RouteValueDictionary routeValues) +123
   ASP._Page_Administration_Views_Payment_ConfigureMethod_cshtml.Execute() in c:\inetpub\- nopCommerce\dinodesign.dk\www\Administration\Views\Payment\ConfigureMethod.cshtml:10
   System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() +280
   System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() +104
   System.Web.WebPages.StartPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() +143
   System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage) +157
   System.Web.Mvc.ViewResultBase.ExecuteResult(ControllerContext context) +384
   System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClass1c.<InvokeActionResultWithFilters>b__19() +33
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilter(IResultFilter filter, ResultExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation) +825572
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionResult actionResult) +265
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName) +825600
   System.Web.Mvc.Controller.ExecuteCore() +159
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerBase.Execute(RequestContext requestContext) +335
   System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClassb.<BeginProcessRequest>b__5() +62
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass1.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__0() +20
   System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClasse.<EndProcessRequest>b__d() +54
   System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +469
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +375

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.272

12 years ago
vzhaoit wrote:
Does anyone know when the Commweb Payment Gateway Plugin for nopCommerce 2.5 will come out?  currently it only supports nopCommerce 2.3

This one is not the best topic to ask this questions. Already answered here
P.S. Please do not duplicate questions
12 years ago
BerggreenDK wrote:
The view 'Nop.Plugin.Payments.QuickPay.Views.PaymentQuickPay.Configure' or its master was not found or no view engine supports the searched locations.

Ensure that your view path is valid. And ensure the view is marked as an embedded resource.
https://www.nopcommerce.com/docs/77/how-to-write-a-nopcommerce-plugin.aspx
11 years ago
a.m. wrote:
It depends on the implementation of your plugin. If nopCommerce API is not changed, then changing SupportedVersions field to 2.50 will make the trick.

Hey a.m.

The thing is I want to use "Intuit Merchant Services Support" which is supported only by NopCommerce version 2.3. and I want to use it for NopCommerce Version 2.8. how can I do it ?, I changed the version in Description.txt and it didn't work. I install it installed it in the server I didn't even show in the list of plugins. help me out please. thank you.
11 years ago
a.m. wrote:
I've tried to edit the description in the plugin to include 2.50, and I get it into the plugin list of the admin. but when I try to configure it, I get this
Post the full error stack and have a look at this forum post

Hey a.m.

The thing is I want to use "Intuit Merchant Services Support" which is supported only by NopCommerce version 2.3. and I want to use it for NopCommerce Version 2.8. how can I do it ?, I changed the version in Description.txt and it didn't work. I've installed in the server It didn't even show in the list of plugins. help me out please. thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.