additional fee on the payment method

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
An update to my above regarding negative additional fees...

Negatives are also prevented here:

\Presentation\Nop.Web\Controllers\ShoppingCartController.cs

public ActionResult OrderTotals(bool isEditable)

//payment method fee
  decimal paymentMethodAdditionalFee = _paymentService.GetAdditionalHandlingFee(paymentMethodSystemName);
  decimal paymentMethodAdditionalFeeWithTaxBase = _taxService.GetPaymentMethodAdditionalFee(paymentMethodAdditionalFee, _workContext.CurrentCustomer);
  if (paymentMethodAdditionalFeeWithTaxBase > decimal.Zero)
  {
      decimal paymentMethodAdditionalFeeWithTax = _currencyService.ConvertFromPrimaryStoreCurrency(paymentMethodAdditionalFeeWithTaxBase, _workContext.WorkingCurrency);
      model.PaymentMethodAdditionalFee = _priceFormatter.FormatPaymentMethodAdditionalFee(paymentMethodAdditionalFeeWithTax, true);
  }

It does make me wonder though - if tax setting "Payment method additional fee is taxable", what should the result be for a negative fee?  You can't charge tax on a negative.  It would seem that the negative fee acts like a discount on the subtotal - should, therefore, the Tax for the order be calculated on the "discounted" subtotal?
11 years ago
Hi New York!

You are 100% correct about this issue!

Today I discover which the negative fee was only a workaround over the lack of PaymentMethodAdditionalFee (AdditionalFee, AdditionalFeePercentage) on the PagSeguro payment plugin.
Then I try to place a negative fee on payment method to compensate this, I do but this is not the correct. In this way I need increase the price of the product variant to compensate and place a negative fee in the other payment methods.
I have fixed partially including the options(Additional Fee, Additional Fee Use percentage ) and save in configuration view of the plugin and the configurations are saved in Configuration\Settings\All Settings but I receive a error message: Object reference not set to a instance of an object

Ok I finally get the fixes to plugin and now all works fine: install, uninstall, AdditionalFee, AdditionalFeePercentage, save settings, order sumary, ExtraAmount, working with pt-BR culture Language, object reference.
If all works without issues I upload a update today.

Thanks in Advance.
9 years ago
For topic no. #80419

Hello dear a.m.

You gave us above url

f7589c57943e

But content is not there.
9 years ago
keyideas.admn wrote:
For topic no. #80419

Hello dear a.m.

You gave us above url

f7589c57943e

But content is not there.

It is now here
9 years ago
Thank you...
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.