Our new "One Page Checkout". Any feedback?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
olga_zov wrote:
yes, i've already seen this one but payment modules dont seems to work there so i hoped there is a newer version with working payment models. thanks

The code I shared is highly customised for my application and won't work straight out the box. I shared the code to reveal my approach rather than provide a plug in solution.
12 years ago
wunpac wrote:

The code I shared is highly customised for my application.

yes, i sow you site so i understand the logic why is made so. gonna to develop page from my own )
10 years ago
I am facing issue in here

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

Line 937:            string controllerName;
Line 938:            RouteValueDictionary routeValues;
Line 939:            paymentMethod.GetPaymentInfoRoute(out actionName, out controllerName, out routeValues);
Line 940:            model.PaymentInfoActionName = actionName;
Line 941:            model.PaymentInfoControllerName = controllerName;

Please help me.

Thanks in advance..
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.