in which table Shippingmethod is located.?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hi All,

In which tables the Paymentstatusid and Shippingmethods are stored in nop commerce.

Thanks,
murali.
11 years ago
PaymentStatusID and Shipping System Name are in Order.  Available shipping methods are gathered from the currently enabled plugins.
11 years ago
Hi AndyMcKenna,

Can you please tell me How the filelds Paymentstatusid,Orderstatusid,Shippingstatuid in order table are updated according to operations in website.

I checked in output at admin panel that was showed when the payment and shipping are done it shows paymentstatus as paid ,shippingstatus as delivered and orderstatus as delivered

however when checked in order table it showed paymentstatus as 30,shippingstatus as 40 and orderstatusid as 30.

so I think that they are maintaing any status table for storing  those statuses.
but I could not find any status table.

can you please tell me how the order table getting orderstatusid,shippingstatusid,paymentsatusid from which tables.

Thanks,
Murali.
11 years ago
Ahh, I see.  I don't know that those values are in tables.  Here are the enums that define them:

Nop.Core.Domain.Payments.PaymentStatus
Nop.Core.Domain.Orders.OrderStatus
Nop.Core.Domain.Shipping.ShippingStatus
11 years ago
Thanks AndyMcKenna
11 years ago
Hi AndyMcKenna,

Can you please tell me in which table Payment Methods are stored?
i have searched in database but i didn't find that table.

Payments Methods are:

Cash on Delivery,
Credit card etc.

Thanks,
Murali.
11 years ago
Available payment methods (and shipping methods) are not stored in the database.  They are provided by the currently installed plugins during the checkout process.  In the admin area, go to Configuration -> Payment Methods.  You will see the plugins that are installed and you can configure them there.  The code for each is in your Plugins folder, named Nop.Plugin.Payments.NAME
11 years ago
H AndyMcKenna,

Thanks again for your reply to slove my query.
now i understood where all they are.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.