Updated SagePay Plugin for v2.65

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hi all,

We have now upgraded our SagePay payment plugin to work with v2.65 of nopCommerce.

More information and download:
http://www.microlitesoftware.co.uk/support/nopcommerce/sagepay.aspx

If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch.

Kind regards,

Nick
11 years ago
Hi Nick,

It would be great if you could upload it to our extensions section (with an external link). Please find more info here
11 years ago
Hi Andrei,

Already on my To Do list :) I'll get it done today.

Regards,

Nick
11 years ago
Hi,

Is there any bug in SagePay plugin for site showing multiple currency?
The amount gets posted to payment gateway is based on primary store currency and the currency code is working currency which is selected by the customer in currency selector.
Eg. if primary currency is in GBP and the currency selected is USD.
Amount is calculated based and GBP and currency code is USD
Product with cost 50GBP and user selected USD, the amount gets posted to sage as 50USD.

Please help
11 years ago
Hi,

I will ask our team to look into this for you. I presume the currency code passed to SagePay should always be the primary currency code of the store?

Regards,

Nick
11 years ago
Thanks Nick, If sage payment accepts multiple currency. Is it worth to update the code such that the amount gets calculated based on currency selected and interface to SagePay?
11 years ago
Hi,

To be honest I think this would be best decided by the user - perhaps as a configuration setting.

Some store owners will always want payment taken in the primary currency, while others may want to use the currency chosen by the customer.

At least that's my understanding - if anyone has a different view feel free to chime in.

Regards,

Nick
11 years ago
Yes Nick, what you said is correct. Only thing here required is Amount and currency need to be in Sync
11 years ago
Hi,

We have just posted an update to the SagePay plugin for nopCommerce 2.65. This fixes the issue with incorrect currency codes. Now the primary currency and primary currency code will always be passed to SagePay.

The version number of this updated plugin is 1.04.

The ability for the store owner to select between local currency and primary currency is something that is on our roadmap, however for now we thought the most important thing was to ensure that the currency amount and currency code were both in sync.

Regards,

Nick
11 years ago
Thanks Nick
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.