Updated SagePay Plugin for v2.65

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
I have installed Sagapay plugin for 2.60 and it works fine on FF but on IE it asks for credit card and redirects to 3D secure but when try to redirect back after successful payment it fails so the payment is made in sagepay but the order is not placed in nopcommerce.

Any help please?
11 years ago
Thanks so much for this and providing the BIN version
11 years ago
Hi Amir,

Apologies for not responding - I missed your post.

Are you using the plugin in low profile mode or standard? In low profile there are some issues with the iframe in IE that can cause problems with the 3D secure bit.

Regards,

Nick
11 years ago
Hi,

Do you have a time frame for updating the plugin for v3.00?

At the minute, trying to instal we get the 'Autofac.Integration.Mvc, Version=2.6.3.862' as nop 3.00 uses Autofac.Mvc4.3.0.0 as far as I'm aware.

Regards,
Craig
11 years ago
Hi Craig,

We don't normally release plugins for versions of nopCommerce that are still in beta, however I'll check with our developers as they may have a version already working with the latest v3.0 builds.

I'll post again when I have some news.

Regards,

Nick
11 years ago
Hi Nick,

Thanks for your reply :)

By the way, quick question - does the current plugin support refunds via the nop dashboard?

Also I seem to remember reading that you'd develop a 'direct' plugin too, although this wasn't released as a free version. Would it be possible for you to email for costs regarding this please?

Again, thanks.

Regards,
Craig
10 years ago
Hi Craig,

No news on the 3.0 version other than to say that I expect it will be made available a few days after the official nopCommerce 3.0 release.

The plugin does indeed support refunds, funds capture and voiding of transactions all via the nop dashboard.

(A lot of our customers have the plugin set to Authorise mode only - and then capture the funds when they are ready to ship the goods)

We don't do a direct version of the plugin - I'm guessing that must have been a different company.
(A lot of our customers are small businesses who don't want, or can't, go through the process of making their entire sites PCI accredited)

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Nick
10 years ago
Hi all,

Just to let you know a version of the SagePay plugin for nopCommerce v3.00 is now available for download:

http://www.microlitesoftware.co.uk/support/nopcommerce/SagePay.aspx

Regards,

Nick
10 years ago
Wow, that was quick! Thanks guys ;)
10 years ago
We aim to please :)

We've done some testing on our own 3.00 demo site and everything looks OK, but if you do spot any issues in v3.0 please do let me know and I'll get the guys to investigate.

Thanks,

Nick
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.