nopCommerce v1.40 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
> Is there an ssl setting in v1.40? I can't seem to find it.

Per the release notes, "Moved "UseSSL" and "SharedSSL" settings to web.config" (lines 65 and 66).

14 years ago
Thank you for the information.
14 years ago
[quote]2 dickner
Go to Downloads page and click "nopCommerce 1.40 (Upgrade file list)". But there's no file list because ALL files were modified =))[/quote]

I have never upgraded nopCommerce so please excuse these questions.

Does the upgrade mean we just ftp and overwrite all the 1.3x files with the 1.40 files, and it will just work "out the box", and any table changes will be automatic?

Regards

David
14 years ago
Does the upgrade mean we just ftp and overwrite all the 1.3x files with the 1.40 files, and it will just work "out the box", and any table changes will be automatic?

Hi David,

I just updated our shopping site, and it was almost that easy but not quite.  I downloaded all of the files to a new folder on my development machine and then applied my (minor) customization changes.  Next, I dropped an app_offline.htm file on the site with a nice "we're updating, brb" message in it, and deleted all other files from the website.  The upload of all the new files (including my customization tweaks) happened next, and then I deleted the app_offline.htm file and ran the install process via

http://<store doman>/install/install.aspx

and followed the prompts for updating.

Hope it works out for you as well as it did for me!

Dave
14 years ago
Андрей, Приветсвую!
Может быть посоветуете человека, который поможет развернуть и установить и наполнить и доработать версию 1,40 за оплату по договору? Что бы получилось чтото похожее на рыбацкий портал с форумом, фотоальбомом и каталогом товаров?
14 years ago
2 office:
You can look at our solution partners here
P.S. Write English please
14 years ago
hi all,
could please somebody tell me how can i jut to get to the forum page?
it`s not seems to be appeared in the NopCommersStore project
thanks
14 years ago
You have to enable forums in the Administration>Content Management>Forums>Forums Settings
14 years ago
i did
but where i can see the link to forum on the website?
14 years ago
When I enabled it Forums showed up as a link in the main navigation menu.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.