nopCommerce 3.00 roadmap. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
r_omar wrote:
I think most of the functionalities needed to support this feature are already implemented, such as the system's current ability to (1) make recurrent payments, (2) mark product variants as recurring products and specify a recurring cycle, and (3) allow the customer to re-order a previous order.

Actually all of these points are already implemented and supported. SDSharp suggested a bit another feature although I agree that it can be achieved with the standard functionality (recurring payments or manually split shipments in an order)
11 years ago
rudgr wrote:
Hi Andrei,

Great news to hear that multistore support is already done!

I was hoping you could give me some more information on multi vendor support as well? I happen to need multi vendor support in my current project and was planning do the customization myself. Maybe we could join forces?

Or at least can you share with me the planned changes to the database model that will enable multi vendor support?

Looking forward to hear from you.

I have implemented multi vendor with the new Nop 3 version
running some tests hope it will be in my codelex page in few days
11 years ago
@hezyz

hi hezyz i have tested your 2.8 version multivedor site and it doesnt work like multivendor support, because multivendor must see only own customer orders and only own products in order  but your 2.8 version doesnt work like this all multivendors see all customers who made order and all products in order , bul multivendor cant see products from another store owner or multivendors . please can you check it ?
11 years ago
webxpro wrote:
@hezyz

hi hezyz i have tested your 2.8 version multivedor site and it doesnt work like multivendor support, because multivendor must see only own customer orders and only own products in order  but your 2.8 version doesnt work like this all multivendors see all customers who made order and all products in order , bul multivendor cant see products from another store owner or multivendors . please can you check it ?

please note that admim user can see all vendors
Vendor manager can only see it's own

just checked working perfectly
login as [email protected] pass:1234
11 years ago
hezyz wrote:

Any chance this will be merged with the official codebase?
11 years ago
SWW wrote:
Any chance this will be merged with the official codebase?

Maybe...
11 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Maybe...

Go for it Andrei!  

I think this would be a good plan.  Maybe you could start a thread for multi vendor like you did for the multi store work item.

This way we could all brain storm about the best solution for multi vendor to see if we could think up some things to add hezyz's multi vendor verson of Nopcommerce.

Regards,

Tim
11 years ago
I have 2 website now i manage and use over 2 years include multistore + multivendors+ company managers settings modules.

Multivendor support is not only "Multivendor" Pages or settings , if Nop 3.0 road map will be include Multivendor then need to change many pages too for work with multivendor in hezyz multivendor 2.8 version i see that it is not real multivendor work , it is just company managers work (if multivendors work in same company as a brand manager  for 1 company every manager support some categorys and products under this categorys) every vendor can manage own products and see customers who ordered his customers but customer pay money after checkout to mainly company. so if we will talk about real multivendor support work in nop 3.0 road map ;

1. how will be changes in nop for payment system to manage money counts and transfers details after customer checkout from mainly company to vendors accounts  ?

2. how to follow money payment balance between vendors ? to which wendors howmuch we must pay for which orders ?

3.vendors can not see customer details in orders , vendors must see only ordered products and must send products to mainly company , only company can see orders and make cargo products to customers.

4.if customer cancel order ? vendors must receive email

and many changes need.

about the hezyz changes we can say "Company Manager Support" it is not multivendor what i check and see in 2.8
11 years ago
Great work guys...

I would suggest there should be Purchase order form to create purchase orders to send it at Manufacturers or Suppliers.
may require three step like ...
1) purchase order form ( select manufacturer/supplier )
2) select products ( includes NAME, MPN, PRICE, QTY ETC )
3) create new purchase order with qty. ( pdf file format for fax or email )

once receive ordered items back to warehouse...
1) go back to created purchase order.... enter quantity received and close the order ( quantitly will be added in db for received goods ) and will be auto managed inventory...

We created above files for our old asp website and now we attached it with new website ( nopcommerce 2.80 ) and can share this code and logic ( includes only 3 asp pages, 3 database tables & 4-5 storeproc. ) if you guys are interested......As it should be very unique and can be very popular as I think none of Ecommerce plateform have such unique facilty  - PURCHASE ORDER FORM.
Please let me know if someone interested..
Chirag
11 years ago
webxpro wrote:

1. how will be changes in nop for payment system to manage money counts and transfers details after customer checkout from mainly company to vendors accounts  ?

2. how to follow money payment balance between vendors ? to which wendors howmuch we must pay for which orders ?

I definitely agree that there should be a stream line process to pay the vendors.  Maybe it could be something like this:

Vendors can add products to the store.

The can set a percent markup on the products.

When a customer checks out the payment plugin could get the money from the customer and then send it to the store owner.  Then, it could calculate the amount that each vendor should get and pays them accordingly.   This way the customer would only see one charge from the main company.

webxpro wrote:

3.vendors can not see customer details in orders , vendors must see only ordered products and must send products to mainly company , only company can see orders and make cargo products to customers.

I'm not sure about this one.  Maybe it could be implemented as an option.  The main concern here is that when you have multi vendors most people would want the vendors to see the customers address so the vendors could send the products instead of the main store...Like ebay.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.