Admin area

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Hello to all they can help,

I have installed Version 1.40, everythings fine, but when i log in in Admin erea, I cant see nothing else as store statistic and dashboard nothin like I can see in the screenshot admin area categories.

what can happen?

Best regards
Alex
14 years ago
My admin area is completely displaying incorrectly.
All menus showing fully open all spread down as if no controls.
Not all tabs visible despite corruption.
I have tried clearing cache
14 years ago
Sounds like a common problem!  Are these new installs or upgrades?
14 years ago
Mine is a upgrade from V1.3 which worked fine.
14 years ago
My admin area is completely displaying incorrectly.

Mine is a upgrade from V1.3 which worked fine.

Which one is it?
14 years ago
When the site was in V1.3 all worked fine, when it was upgraded to v1.4 the admin area started displaying incorrectly.
Sorry for the misunderstanding. The rest of the upgrade did work just the admin area causing problems so far.
There appears to be an issue with the Menu accross the top of the page. Dashboard/ Sales menu is displaying down the page possibly Ajax /Java not working to control the menu.
I have SSL installed on the site. I can't change any settings as the Admin is un usable.
I can sellect different menu options but they are obstructed by the menu and un reachable.
14 years ago
Screen shot of Admin Menu

http://www.netbook.ie/Screenshot.jpg
14 years ago
Yeah that does look like a mess.  Can you temporarily disbale SSL and see if thats the issue?
14 years ago
Just a thought...

did you update all the dependencies?

and...  CSS...browsers / Style sheets?

Don't know if that would do it but worth double checking or uploading these files again as depending on circumstances not all files are replaced with new ones.

Make sure they are replaced when uploading.
14 years ago
my Admin area is different

I can view all navigation menus but instead of Menu Text from Title field of sitemap, what I can see bound to the menu is nopResourceTitle field of sitemap.

FYI, I am using the nosource version of nopcommerce 1.4

Looking forward to guidance
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.