nopCommerce 3.00 is coming. BETA testers needed.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
I'm having an issue with uploading an Image for use in one of my added topics.

When I click the add image button the window opens and there are no folders to upload to, I click the + button on the left pain to add a new folder I get this dialogue...

"No folder was selected. Do you want to add the new folder to the root?"

click "OK" no new folder appears. Click refresh, still no new folders.

I tried 4 times.

So I Navigate on my PC to the "uploaded" folder location and the new folders are all there... I see new folder,new folder(1),new folder(2),new folder(3)

hit refresh several times to no avail.

Restart Application... no change.

Rebuild the application in Visual Studio... no change.
11 years ago
danbeaulieu wrote:

When I click the add image button the window opens and there are no folders to upload to, I click the + button on the left pain to add a new folder I get this dialogue...

I tried 4 times.

So I Navigate on my PC to the "uploaded" folder location and the new folders are all there... I see new folder,new folder(1),new folder(2),new folder(3)

Thanks for reporting. I'll be fixed in the near time

UPDATE: Fixed. See changeset 0c6b5f204609
11 years ago
The category description box

When i go in to add an image and the dialogue appears with a list of the folders to upload to.   There are no folders

It asks do i want to add a folder i choose yes.   Still no folders appear

Not sure if its a bug or a case of only a store vender can see folders

Either way because there are no folders we cannot upload images
11 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
The category description box

When i go in to add an image and the dialogue appears with a list of the folders to upload to.   There are no folders

It asks do i want to add a folder i choose yes.   Still no folders appear

Not sure if its a bug or a case of only a store vender can see folders

Either way because there are no folders we cannot upload images

Thanks. Please see the previous reply of mine
11 years ago
a.m. wrote:

I tried 4 times.

Thanks for reporting. I'll be fixed in the near time

UPDATE: Fixed. See changeset 0c6b5f204609

Thanks Andrei,

I overwrote my files with your new jquery.ui.js & jquery.js files and I am still having this issue (after rebuild). Are there any other files that I need to overwrite?

Dan
11 years ago
I am also getting this error..

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: Nop.Core.NopException: Shipping rate computation method could not be loaded

Source Error:

Line 537:                var shippingRateComputationMethods = _shippingService.LoadActiveShippingRateComputationMethods();
Line 538:                if (shippingRateComputationMethods == null || shippingRateComputationMethods.Count == 0)
Line 539:                    throw new NopException("Shipping rate computation method could not be loaded");
Line 540:
Line 541:                if (shippingRateComputationMethods.Count == 1)

..\..\Nop.Services\Orders\OrderTotalCalculationService.cs    Line: 539
11 years ago
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/11824/shipping-rate-computation-method-could-not-be-loaded.aspx
11 years ago
danbeaulieu wrote:
Thanks Andrei,

I overwrote my files with your new jquery.ui.js & jquery.js files and I am still having this issue (after rebuild). Are there any other files that I need to overwrite?

Dan

Everything works fine. Have you reset the cache (click F5)? What browser are you using?
11 years ago
i got new isue , when i add new product to any category , if i dont choice any tax category for product , i get error when site load and after even i update product details with any tax category , web site still down and show error .

Line 235:            var activeTaxProvider = LoadActiveTaxProvider();
Line 236:            if (activeTaxProvider == null)
Line 237:                throw new NopException("Active tax provider cannot be loaded. Please select at least one in admin area.");
Line 238:
Line 239:            //get tax rate
11 years ago
webxpro wrote:
i got new isue , when i add new product to any category , if i dont choice any tax category for product , i get error when site load and after even i update product details with any tax category , web site still down and show error .

Line 235:            var activeTaxProvider = LoadActiveTaxProvider();
Line 236:            if (activeTaxProvider == null)
Line 237:                throw new NopException("Active tax provider cannot be loaded. Please select at least one in admin area.");
Line 238:
Line 239:            //get tax rate

Hey webxpro,

read pages 2 and 3 of this thread.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.