Both 2.8 and 3.0 running VERY slow (edit: server issue & fixed)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Btw, you are right, just now I ran 3.0 beta on my pc, it's slower than 2.8.
11 years ago
nopDev wrote:

http://www.databasemart.com/

Hey I signed up with www.databasemart.com today and uploaded my 3.0 on their base plan and thought it ran pretty well considering that I am not on my own server. However I have a problem, none of my admin panel menus work, so the admin section is worthless to me. Wondering if you might know whats up...
11 years ago
Not sure, I'm using the vps
11 years ago
danbeaulieu wrote:

Hey I signed up with www.databasemart.com today and uploaded my 3.0 on their base plan and thought it ran pretty well considering that I am not on my own server. However I have a problem, none of my admin panel menus work, so the admin section is worthless to me. Wondering if you might know whats up...

Can you look into the Error logs and update here what errors you find?

Also check for the warnings in nopCommerce admin... for example.. on demo store.. it is available at this URL:

http://admin-demo.nopcommerce.com/Admin/Common/Warnings

Logs can be accessed at:

http://admin-demo.nopcommerce.com/Admin/Log/List
11 years ago
I am getting two errors

Error 1

Error while running the 'Keep alive' schedule task. The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request) at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address) at Nop.Services.Common.KeepAliveTask.Execute() at Nop.Services.Tasks.Task.Execute()

Error 2

The parameters dictionary contains a null entry for parameter 'id' of non-nullable type 'System.Int32' for method 'System.Web.Mvc.ActionResult Edit(Int32)' in 'Nop.Admin.Controllers.ProductController'. An optional parameter must be a reference type, a nullable type, or be declared as an optional parameter. Parameter name: parameters

System.ArgumentException: The parameters dictionary contains a null entry for parameter 'id' of non-nullable type 'System.Int32' for method 'System.Web.Mvc.ActionResult Edit(Int32)' in 'Nop.Admin.Controllers.ProductController'. An optional parameter must be a reference type, a nullable type, or be declared as an optional parameter. Parameter name: parameters at System.Web.Mvc.ActionDescriptor.ExtractParameterFromDictionary(ParameterInfo parameterInfo, IDictionary`2 parameters, MethodInfo methodInfo) at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectArrayIterator`2.MoveNext() at System.Linq.Buffer`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 source) at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source) at System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass37.<>c__DisplayClass39.<BeginInvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__33() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass4f.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronously>b__49() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass4f.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronously>b__49() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass4f.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronously>b__49() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass4f.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronously>b__49() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass37.<BeginInvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__36(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass25.<>c__DisplayClass2a.<BeginInvokeAction>b__20() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass25.<BeginInvokeAction>b__22(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<>c__DisplayClass1d.<BeginExecuteCore>b__18(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass4.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__3(IAsyncResult ar) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecuteCore(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass4.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__3(IAsyncResult ar) at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<>c__DisplayClass8.<BeginProcessRequest>b__3(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass4.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__3(IAsyncResult ar) at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)
10 years ago
danbeaulieu wrote:

If the drop down is not working then the problem might be URL Scan, because telerik css and js file name is not in legal format so all the files has been filter by URL Scan, try to contact hosting administrator to remove the url scan
10 years ago
In the U.S., you need cable internet, a Fixed IP, and your own Windows 2008 R2 server.

All other hosting I have tried from GoDaddy, HostGator, Windows Azure, AWS EC2, Rackspace, and billy-bobs redneck server service all suck like a Hoover vacuum cleaner.

Your own server is the only real answer.

Also having a single NOP site on a single gateway router with AT&T is an ASS KICKER for Google ranking. Then NOP and its professional architecture is recognized or favored by Google for some reason, Although I am guessing as to why.

I also thought it was NOPCommerce, but I can assure you, it is NOT.

If you get your own server, you will be as happy as a clam.

In my experience with Windows Azure, the second load is instant, the first load is about 20 seconds or longer. It seems clear they are using a distributed storage system. I tried to put the NOP site in a iframe, then while they were reading my jokes or checking my pictures, the real site would be loading that first time. This trick seems to work

If anyone comes up with a plan for using the cheap hosts, I would like to know what it is.
10 years ago
Yeah. Moved to databasemart. Best choice I've made with hosting.
9 years ago
Is the shared hosting at databasemart.com for a nopCommerce site resposive? Will the site load up under 5 seconds?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.