nopCommerce 3.00 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Nice one Andrei -

packtpub.com

best open source business application award is your for sure this year !!
10 years ago
ckoch1979 wrote:
When will nopcommerce be available in the Microsoft Web App Gallery?

Available
10 years ago
Nice work Andrei & Team, installing now, multi store can't wait

Steve
10 years ago
Hi Andrei and nopCommerce Team,

I would like to congratulate you and your team on building such a wonderful product, keep up the good work.

On Installing 3.0, if you have AllowCustomersToSelectPageSize set to false the product listing does not show correctly. This happens on the default clean template. Has anyone else experienced the same issue ? Furthermore I am running the site through Visual Studio.

Regards,
Aamir
10 years ago
aamir_nop wrote:
On Installing 3.0, if you have AllowCustomersToSelectPageSize set to false the product listing does not show correctly. This happens on the default clean template. Has anyone else experienced the same issue ? Furthermore I am running the site through Visual Studio.

Hi Aamir,

Thanks for reporting. Fixed. Please see changeset 08a5dc7427fb

P.S. I'll update the official 3.00 package in the near time. So if you downloaded it after May 7th, then there's no need to apply the fix (already fixed)
10 years ago
The latest download is 40.6 MBs while the previous one was 47.6 MBs, just wanted to check if that is fine if the change was just a CSS change.
10 years ago
Hi Andrei,

Thanks for the quick fix. You need to change the date from April 7th to May 7th in your last post.

Regards,
Aamir
10 years ago
Excellent work !
I want to thank all the developers of the nop team for their remarkable product.
Nop 3.0 has indeed got mature and definitely established itself as the leading product in it's class.
It is the most advanced ecommerce platform and by far has the most complete set of features known in the OpenSource world.
10 years ago
infiniti wrote:
The latest download is 40.6 MBs while the previous one was 47.6 MBs, just wanted to check if that is fine if the change was just a CSS change.

Both the current and the previous ones are 47Mb.
10 years ago
When I download from the 3.00 release page it is 47 MB but when I click the download button at the top of the changeset page it 40.6 MBs, maybe I am doing something wrong here.

40.6 MB link http://download-codeplex.sec.s-msft.com/Download/SourceControlFileDownload.ashx?ProjectName=nopcommerce&changeSetId=08a5dc7427fb

08a5dc7427fb is the latest changeset
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.