nopCommerce 3.00 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
good job!![i][/i]
10 years ago
Thank you for the answer Eduardo.
10 years ago
Ecomp wrote:
Thank you for the answer Eduardo.

Welcome :-)
10 years ago
Is there a release date for 3.1?
10 years ago
The end of July
10 years ago
ckoch1979 wrote:
Is there a release date for 3.1?

End of july
9 years ago
Hi Andrei,

I have a multi-store setup (nopCommerce 3.30) and I am trying to setup an email account for each one of my three stores. I have followed your instructions found in this forum. Those instructions are the three steps below.
1. Create a separate email account for each of your store.
2. Go to a message template detail page and clone (copy) it so you have a copy for each of your stores
3. Go to a message template details page. Set an appropriate email account and limit to an appropriate store for all these templates.

Although I have done exactly as you said above, all my stores use the same account from the email accounts available. I have tried different things to make it work without success. I even deleted the email account which was used all the time. In this case another email started to be the one used by all stores. All message templates exist in three copies, each one copy has different email account as the default one, and each copy is limited to only one store. However, all stores use the same email account.

I should mention that all email accounts use the same SMTP server settings but I don't think this is the problem in my case.

Could you think of anything else causing this behaviour?

Regards

Nick Kagelaris

a.m. wrote:
Are email addresses allocatable to stores,  looking at the moment at configuration > email accounts, there is a button "Mark as Default eMail Account", this may look strange for the customer if they order from 123-Shop.com and get and email from xyz-Shop.co.uk.

I am probably not looking in the right place so I apologies if I have missed something.

Steve

PS Admin is quite easy to use Great job to everyone involved
1. Create a separate email account for each of your store.

2. Go to a message template detail page and clone (copy) it so you have a copy for each of your stores

3. Go to a message template details page. Set an appropriate email account and limit to an appropriate store for all these templates.
9 years ago
nkagelaris wrote:
Hi Andrei, .....

Maybe here you find an answer:
Q. How to configure Multi-Store feature.
A. Check these links:
http://www.nop-templates.com/whats-new-in-nopcommerce-30-part-2-multi-store-support
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/21356/multi-store-roadmap-lets-discuss-update-done.aspx?p=3#89679
http://www.nopaccelerate.com/setup-nopcommerce-multi-store-shared-hosting-environment/
9 years ago
Hi Eduardo,

thank you for your reply. However, the links you gave me are irrelevant to the issue about setting up the default email account per store. Those links refer to how I should setup a multi-store environment, which is already done and works fine (besides the issue with email accounts). I can easily assign categories, products, favicons, themes etc. to each one of my stores without problem.

Thus, I would appreciate anything else which could address the issue I am coping with.

Regards

Nick Kagelaris

eadameg wrote:
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.