Substantial bottle neck in nopCommerce 3.0 catalog pages!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hi Andrie.. Thank you for sharing this details.
11 years ago
jariwalakrunal wrote:
Andrie..

I see that you often write Andrie (in other topics too). My name is Andrei
11 years ago
The non-existing address identifier might be just a result of me manually deleting all customer data (I deleted all data from the Address table also)  I removed the mentioned discounts (these were not active anyway)  And I saw the not so good 5-6 secs of load time...

...after that I downloaded the updated version (with the changeset applied) and that was it !    1.13 sec time to first byte !!!
Thanks a lot!  (glad I could supply you test data revealing the bug?/optimization possibility)
11 years ago
Andrei, what is the best way to update my code with the fixes you've made for performance?  I have made some modifications to the source and hopefully I don't have to re-apply those, but is what it is if I have to.  Please let me know.  Thanks.

Todd
11 years ago
thinton99 wrote:
Andrei, what is the best way to update my code with the fixes you've made for performance?  I have made some modifications to the source and hopefully I don't have to re-apply those, but is what it is if I have to.  Please let me know.  Thanks.

Todd

Just open the solution and manually make the same changes. Then deploy the updated solution to your server.
11 years ago
is the extent of the changes in AddressService.cs:

https://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/48664fc80e76

Thanks again for your help.

Todd
11 years ago
Yes. A list of all modified files is displayed on a changeset page
11 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Andrie..
I see that you often write Andrie (in other topics too). My name is Andrei

Hey Andrei, Sorry for that. And thanks for notifying it to me. This is noted.
11 years ago
Hi Andrei - I have made the changes in changeset 48664fc80e76, which all are in AddressService.cs.  However, performance is still really slow.  Did I miss some changes elsewhere?

Thanks for your help.

Todd
11 years ago
Hi Todd, I observed the performance problem still persisting when I reentered a discount assigned to categories.
Do a test making sure you don't have such discounts (it is not enough that they are not active, make sure to delete them or change their type to be any other type but the 'Assigned to categories')
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.