Substantial bottle neck in nopCommerce 3.0 catalog pages!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Thanks for the input however I don't have any discounts setup at this time.  There something up with 7 Spikes Mega Menu or a combination of nop still having issues, but disabling mega menu the site is quick.

Todd
11 years ago
thinton99 wrote:
Thanks for the input however I don't have any discounts setup at this time.  There something up with 7 Spikes Mega Menu or a combination of nop still having issues, but disabling mega menu the site is quick.

Todd

Hi Todd,

Would it possible to send us a copy of your database so that we can debug it locally?
If yes please use the [email protected] email for this.
Please note that we are UTC + 2 and you might experience a delay in correspondence because we are at least 7 hours ahead.
In any case I am pretty sure we would be able to figure it out quickly.
Looking forward to your email!
11 years ago
thinton99 wrote:
Hi Andrei - I have made the changes in changeset 48664fc80e76, which all are in AddressService.cs.  However, performance is still really slow.  Did I miss some changes elsewhere?

Thanks for your help.

Todd

Please re-download the entire package (there were several changesets). Also confirm that you're experiencing these performance issues on this clean installation without any customization with your data and without any third-party plugins or themes.

If it works fine without third-party plugins, then the issue is in them. In this case contact a plugin developers. I'm sure they'll help you to resolve any issue

If you have real performance issues even without third-party plugins on the clean installation, then some issue(s) are in nopCommerce. In this case please share your database backup. I'll test it on the clean nopCommerce.
11 years ago
Andrei, is the source download from nopcommerce.com inclusive of all recent changes or do I need to download the full package elsewhere?

Todd
11 years ago
performance is still terrible with nop-template mega menu installed, with latest nop source and latest mega menu download.  I have sent my database to nop-template so hopefully they can figure something out, but definitely appears to be the plugin.

Todd
10 years ago
Hi at all,

I was in the same situation last Friday, with a website v3.0 and very very slow loading pages (more than 15-20 sec/page loading with only 6 products and about 30 categories with 3 levels in DB !!!).

I just replace my website pages this morning with:

- new official downlodable package nopcommerce : https://www.nopcommerce.com/downloads.aspx
- new "SevenSpikes.Nop.Plugins.MegaMenu" files, get on my Nop-template dowload page

Now, my website works perfectly !!! Pages are loaded in a few milliseconds (after first IIS pre-compilation).

Thanks a lot to Andrei and 7Spikes team for their reactivity!

Nicolas BACCON.
10 years ago
7Spikes wrote:

Todd

Hi Todd,

Would it possible to send us a copy of your database so that we can debug it locally?
If yes please use the [email protected] email for this.
Please note that we are UTC + 2 and you might experience a delay in correspondence because we are at least 7 hours ahead.
In any case I am pretty sure we would be able to figure it out quickly.
Looking forward to your email!

Thank you very much Milen (sevenspikes) as Problem has been solved. Nop Mega Menu was slowing down the site last week but it's working great now with the new updates from yesterday without any issues.
Big thank you to all noptemplates team as our website is performance is very good and quick page load with Nop Mega Menu.
Chirag
10 years ago
Indeed a big thank you to 7 Spikes - site is rockin' now.

Todd
10 years ago
Please see changeset https://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/9204cc1e1b28 ("Significant performance optimization for stores which use discounts assigned to categories").
10 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Please see changeset https://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/9204cc1e1b28 ("Significant performance optimization for stores which use discounts assigned to categories").

Thanks for fixing it!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.