SmartStore.NET

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Hello All, I was searching about open source e-commerce solution and found both "nopcommerce" and "smartstore" the two solutions are similar but "nopcommerce" is more powerful from business wise but "smartstore" powerful in themes.

My question: Is "nopcommerce" can enhance it's themes and plugins such as "ContentSlider" and "MegaMenu" to be as "smartstore"?
6 years ago
mkhafagy wrote:
Hello All, I was searching about open source e-commerce solution and found both "nopcommerce" and "smartstore" the two solutions are similar but "nopcommerce" is more powerful from business wise but "smartstore" powerful in themes.

My question: Is "nopcommerce" can enhance it's themes and plugins such as "ContentSlider" and "MegaMenu" to be as "smartstore"?

The answer is Yes. nopCommerce marketplace offers around 160 different themes; smartstore just 4. There are around 1800 extensions for Nop and just 86 for ss. Nop has a whole community/ecosystem of solution and technology partner, certified developers, and other developers and users that help with suggestions and improvements to the solution and help each other; Ss does not.

Besides Ss is an illegal derivation of Nop
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.