New site launched, custom skin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Where do you want your product description? On the top like I moved mine? or just underneath the add to cart stuff. I'm not sure exactly how it was origionally but if you look in /modules/ProductInfo.ascx you can find the main part of the product page. You can move the label lShortDescription below the ctrlProductVariantsInGrid if you want the add to cart stuff on top.
14 years ago
thanks for the quick reply,
if you look at the demo site http://demo.nopcommerce.com/Products/55-indiana-jones-shapeable-wool-hat.aspx, i'd like everything from the star images (rating) to the Add to Wish List button be moved to the right of the image instead of the bottom. As long as those sections stay on the right, i'm happy :-)

thank you very much.
14 years ago
Oh okay, without looking at the original source I can't be 100% sure about this (because I did move some stuff around) but all you should have to do is wrap the image controls in a div, float that left, set a width on it then add whatever you want on the right below that div. I cannot remember if the add to cart controls (nopCommerce:ProductVariantsInGrid) and the ratings control are in the same page (ProductInfo.ascx) in the original code. If not just move them from whatever page they are on to ProductInfo.ascx (along with the associated code behind methods) and you should be golden.
14 years ago
i'm trying, trying ...
lots of errors so far - but will try again :-)

thanks for your time
14 years ago
Great job! Your website looks very cool!
14 years ago
tlp560 - If you need help with anything more specific let me know.
LouisGi - Thanks!
14 years ago
i took the content of modules/productVariantsInGrid.ascx and placed it in the modules/productInfo.ascx to the location i want, but it show errors.  If i could get the rating moved first, then I should be able to move the rest.
Did I modify the wrong files? could you give me the folder name/file names of those i need to modify?
thanks again
14 years ago
Excellent work buddy. Kindly guide me through the facebook process if possible...

Thanks!
14 years ago
I think you have done a really good job with your site. I am just setting up mine and will be well pleased if I get it looking as cool as yours.
14 years ago
Nice Website
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.