How to change default behavior that displays price as From $%lowest product variant price% when product has multiple variants

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
By default, on the product page, nopCommerce shows the price as From $(lowest price) when a product has multiple variants.  For example, if one variant price is $10 and another variant price is $20, then the product page will show the price as From $10.

Is there anyway to change that behavior in the configuration?  Showing the highest variant price in my case would solve my problem.  Maybe a setting at All Settings (Advanced)?

Thank you!
10 years ago
No, there isn't a setting to switch it.  You would need to modify the logic in Nop.Web.Controllers.CatalogController PrepareProductOverviewModels
9 years ago
I am attempting to achieve this with nop 3.4 without success. Any suggestions on how to make this change? I would like to display Up To: (High Tier Price) rather than the From: (Low Tier Price)
8 years ago
Hi Jburke,

Have you got this fixed? I have the same problem as I would like show the highest price at category page, not the lowest one.

Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.