This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
I hope this is the proper section to ask this question. I need to know if there is a way to edit the price after it has been installed and price set and saved? I have looked and it looks as through I have to delete the item then add them in again and this is a real pain.

I hope I can get some help.

Thanks
14 years ago
Catalog - Products - Manage Products
Edit the item whose price you'd like to change.
Go to tab "Product Variants (SKUs)" and view "Unnamed product variant" or any other custom SKU you created.
In the "Product Variant Info" tab there is your price attribute.
14 years ago
Thanks I appreciate the help is there a way to make all my products tax exempt? Thanks we don't charge tax we include it in the price to keep it straight.
14 years ago
i think there is a checkbox in the edit product page to make an item tax exempt, but If  you want to apply 1 tax setting across all products, go to
configuration-->tax-->tax settings
and do it there
14 years ago
Thank you I'm glad we have so many knowledgeable people on her. I would be lost without all of you.
14 years ago
One more question, the configuration mentions a forum, Is this a forum like a PHP BBS type of things similar to what is here? If so how do I install it? One of the bishops in our church installed this for us, I'm trying to learn so I don't have to ask him to do so much.

Ge works and also is going to school so he is very busy
14 years ago
just like this one
content management --> forums --> Forums enabled:
then create forums
content management --> forums --> Forums
14 years ago
Thanks guys, Now if I may ask another question I'm getting errors in my shopping cart that I of course don't understand. I see these errors.

MailError
[The severity of the log entry.] Severity:   11
[The log entry message.] Message:   Error sending e-mail. Mailbox name not allowed. The server response was: sorry, your mail was administratively denied. (#5.7.1)
[The exception details for the log entry.] Exception:   System.Net.Mail.SmtpException: Mailbox name not allowed. The server response was: sorry, your mail was administratively denied. (#5.7.1) at System.Net.Mail.MailCommand.CheckResponse(SmtpStatusCode statusCode, String response) at System.Net.Mail.MailCommand.Send(SmtpConnection conn, Byte[] command, String from) at System.Net.Mail.SmtpTransport.SendMail(MailAddress sender, MailAddressCollection recipients, String deliveryNotify, SmtpFailedRecipientException& exception) at System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.Send(MailMessage message) at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.Messages.MessageManager.SendEmail(String Subject, String Body, MailAddress From, MailAddress To, List`1 bcc, List`1 cc) in D:\Work\Own\NopCommerce\Solution\Solution\Libraries\Nop.Common\Messages\MessageManager.cs:line 790 at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.Messages.SendQueuedMessagesTask.Execute(XmlNode node) in D:\Work\Own\NopCommerce\Solution\Solution\Libraries\Nop.Common\Messages\SendQueuedMessagesTask.cs:line 6
14 years ago
Have you setup your mail settings in Global Settings?
14 years ago
Thank you
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.