This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Never mind I wasn't looking at the proper area the mail settings are set it was set when we first set the store up We atr on godaddy and the settings are:

[email protected]
user sevenplanes
port 25
relay-hosting.secureserver.net
14 years ago
Never mind I wasn't looking at the proper area the mail settings are set it was set when we first set the store up We atr on godaddy and the settings are:

[email protected]
user sevenplanes
port 25
relay-hosting.secureserver.net
14 years ago
I just installed the forms & need a little advice where do I configure the welcome message? I have several topics set already but cannot find the set up  to add the welcome message.
14 years ago
the email welcome message?

content management -->templates-->message templates
14 years ago
No at the top of the forums there is a space for a welcome message which is what I'm talking about. Thanks for your help. I'm slowly learning this thing.
14 years ago
sorry - content management--> topics -->  ForumWelcomeMessage
14 years ago
Thanks I will set it, I appreciate all your help guys.
14 years ago
Ok another question:

Is there a way to get the message to send the order details with the city and state in the proper order? In other words for example the details now says something like

Jon Deaux
56 M. Dr
Concord 28027
North Carolina United States

I would like to have it transpose the zip  and state any help?

Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.