3.2 update and 3.1 themes with razor modifications

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
ImsTech Ltd wrote:
I had the same issues when I upgraded from 3.1 to 3.2 last night. I will wait for a solution to upgrade the furniture theme to be compatible with 3.2.

Any ideas when if/when this will be done. Or if someone has complete fix for this, then I can apply. Since my furniture theme has been customized for my site.

The furniture theme for version 3.20 will be released in several days. Please wait
10 years ago
Thanks. That's what I was hoping for :)
10 years ago
Added this into web.config

<dependentAssembly>
<assemblyIdentity name="System.Web.Mvc" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" />
<bindingRedirect oldVersion="1.0.0.0-5.0.0.0" newVersion="5.0.0.0" />
</dependentAssembly>
<dependentAssembly>
<assemblyIdentity name="System.Web.WebPages.Razor" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" />
<bindingRedirect oldVersion="1.0.0.0-3.0.0.0" newVersion="3.0.0.0" />
</dependentAssembly>

and it worked fine.
10 years ago
Thanks I pretty much made my way through all the changes pretty simple to track down. I've updated all my themes it only took a few hours. Im having another really strange thing happen now as I did another fresh install and when I open it in VS 2013 from the project file the solution opens empty. I opened the solution file with notepad++ and everything is there so I'm tracking that down now. Yet another bizarre thing happening.
10 years ago
Had to reload the projects manually for some reason everything compiling normally.
10 years ago
a.m. wrote:
The furniture theme for version 3.20 will be released in several days. Please wait

Done. The theme is updated to 3.20. Please re-download the already purchased product in order to get the updated theme (for 3.20)
10 years ago
Hi Andrei
I tried to install 3.20 - Did install smoothly
I copied the Plugins and theme to the destined folders (From the 3.20 folder)
I got the option of selecting the furniture theme and I selected it.
The theme did apply but here's what I saw on the home page
I do not understand why is it so?
10 years ago
xiphitech wrote:
Hi Andrei
I tried to install 3.20 - Did install smoothly
I copied the Plugins and theme to the destined folders (From the 3.20 folder)
I got the option of selecting the furniture theme and I selected it.
The theme did apply but here's what I saw on the home page
I do not understand why is it so?

You did not properly install the theme. Please read the "readme.txt" file from the downloaded package. You missed steps 4 and 5
10 years ago
My Bad Andrei. Thanks for prompt reply. I will ensure I do not miss out on readmes anymore
10 years ago
Deployed 3.20 as a fresh copy on VPS - SMOOTH
Upgraded 3.10 to 3.20 on Azure - SMOOTH
cheers nopCommerce Team!!!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.