Children's Books WebSite - www.lovekidsbooks.com

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hi All,

We have launched our new website. It's a book website specializing in children s books online.

www.lovekidsbooks.com

Thanks for taking a look,

Declan
10 years ago
Hi Declan,

The site looks really nice and I like how you have customized the Nop Electronics Theme! I have noticed that you are displaying 15 products per page, which leaves you with an empty space at the end of each page. If you want to correct this so that your category pages look better, you can have a look at our video How to set the number of products per page in nopCommerce.

Keep up the good work!
10 years ago
Great stuff, thanks for the Tip !

Declan
10 years ago
Nop-Templates.com wrote:
you can have a look at our video How to set the number of products per page in nopCommerce.

Keep up the good work!

Hi:
I just had a look to your videos and "how to" articles, you should include them in the FAQs forum and so will improve traffic and SEO for you site
10 years ago
eadameg wrote:
you can have a look at our video How to set the number of products per page in nopCommerce.

Keep up the good work!
Hi:
I just had a look to your videos and "how to" articles, you should include them in the FAQs forum and so will improve traffic and SEO for you site

Thank you for the suggestion. We will definitely suggest some of the videos for the FAQs section. We hope they will be of use for the community.
10 years ago
Any sign of the video suggestions

thanks,
10 years ago
feelyd wrote:
Any sign of the video suggestions

thanks,

The video suggestions are listed here, where you can also find answers to the most FAQs regarding nopCommerce.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.