NopRoot Bootstrap theme (Free)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Hi!

I add new address attributes

Default clean

NopShop

how to fix?
9 years ago
SilhouetteBS wrote:
When I select to add a Topic to the top menu, it is not showing in the 3.50 version of NopRoot. Is this a known issue?

Blake,

I experienced the same thing in 3.50.  This is an excellent theme, but this issue is keeping me from using this theme on a live website.

"Include in top menu" works when I go back to the Default Clean theme and also other themes that I have downloaded.

Will anybody be fixing this problem?

Thanks,
Tony
9 years ago
Hi Tony

I think the issue you have is caused, because nopCommerce classes and some widget zones have been removed from the template, so the topic has nothing to bind to.
9 years ago
XtremeCommerce wrote:
Hi Tony

I think the issue you have is caused, because nopCommerce classes and some widget zones have been removed from the template, so the topic has nothing to bind to.

Ron,

Thanks for your help.

You have a great theme/template, but taking away the ability to Include in top menu functionality makes it useless for me.

Is there something I can change in the theme code to bring it back?

Thanks,
Tony
9 years ago
Hi Tony

Sorry but this is not my template, I was just pointing out that the Nop-Root is slightly different from the normal nopCommerce default theme, because it is pure Bootstrap only and does not contain the normal classes, but as you say it is a very good theme, and easy to change if you so wish.
9 years ago
XtremeCommerce wrote:
Hi Tony

Sorry but this is not my template, I was just pointing out that the Nop-Root is slightly different from the normal nopCommerce default theme, because it is pure Bootstrap only and does not contain the normal classes, but as you say it is a very good theme, and easy to change if you so wish.

Ron,

Where would I change it to enable adding of new topics in the main menu?

Thanks,
Tony
9 years ago
WebMorda wrote:
Hi!

I add new address attributes
how to fix?

Hi WebMorda,
Thanks for your feedback and help us to find this issue. We will fix this issue as soon as possible. If you want to fix it you have to change in that cshtml file after comparing the cshtml file from default view.
9 years ago
Carneno wrote:
When I select to add a Topic to the top menu, it is not showing in the 3.50 version of NopRoot. Is this a known issue?

Blake,

I experienced the same thing in 3.50.  This is an excellent theme, but this issue is keeping me from using this theme on a live website.

"Include in top menu" works when I go back to the Default Clean theme and also other themes that I have downloaded.

Will anybody be fixing this problem?

Thanks,
Tony

Hi,
Thanks a lot for addressing the issue. We will fix these issue as soon as possible and post in this forum post about how to get the update.
9 years ago
Thanks Brain.

That will be great.

I appreciate that very much.

Tony
9 years ago
Hello everybody,
We have fixed the issue of customer attribute and topic in top menu and update those in CodePlex. Please, take update from this link ==>> https://noproot.codeplex.com/
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.