Back to previous page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
I have upgraded from 2.50 to 3.30. In my Topic pages I used href="javascript:javascript:history.go(-1)" to navigate back to the previous page (embedded via HTML editor), at 3.30 the editor strips this out, so how do I code to go back to previous page?
10 years ago
I would really appreciate some help here, I am getting serious flack over this. I have tried everything I can think of and the editor strips it all out.
9 years ago
I confess to being somewhat disappointed about no response to this. Anybody know if it is the same or fixed at 3.40 or any plans to address it in the future.
9 years ago
Please do not duplicate forum topics - https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/32364/cannot-embed-back-to-previous-page-in-topic-pages.aspx
9 years ago
put your javascript code in a separate file and link it in the editor
9 years ago
Andrei, Thanks for your reply.

Please don't take offence for my posting this as a bug. In my defence when I didn't get any reply on this I took it to being a bug so reported it as such as I really needed a solution. I did not really think that counted as duplicating Forum topics.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.