Advanced Search Error 3.30

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Jackluv wrote:
Now that the advanced search is working, I notice that if I go to advanced search and check "Search in Product descriptions" then it does search for the SKU.

But much better if the simple search allowed search by SKU

It only finds the SKU in Advanced search if the SKU is listed in the description.
8 years ago
I had the same situation after migrating the database between two environments. On the new one it wasn't possible to use full text search, and the setting in NOP Database was stored to use it. I had to change it manually from database.

Name  Value  StoreId
commonsettings.usefulltextsearch  False  0
7 years ago
a.m. wrote:
I dont have any sql server skills or the software to edit code. So whats your suggestion?
In this case hire someone to help you

But by the way, how did you enable full-text? Looks like not the way it should be done in admin area > configuration > general and misc settings > full-text tab but manually on the all setting (advanced) page. Try disabling and enabling it again there

This worked for me after upgrade from 3.7 to 3.8

Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.