TrendyShoes1.90.1 is updating products (WARNING: avoid www.osshop.com)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
juanmanuelrojascavaliere wrote:
ok
thanks anyway!

saludos

What kind of help can you offer?
13 years ago
Is it possible that your themes can be applied to any nop commerce sites straightway without your web source files? I mean between same versions such as 1.5 or 1.4 etc.
13 years ago
oyoon wrote:
Is it possible that your themes can be applied to any nop commerce sites straightway without your web source files? I mean between same versions such as 1.5 or 1.4 etc.

No.

What we will do is we will use Nopcommerce Install module to guide you through out using our theme.
13 years ago
Larry, would you please mind removing your horrible avatar, I would think it would be more professional and perhaps more business friendly if you were to use a more professional, maybe more generic avatar.  My little 6 year old girl is now having nightmares as she accidentally saw your photo while I was surfing the forums.  She cries all the time thinking that the Chinese Larry is coming to get her with that big fake smile.  Seriously though you look like the Chinese version of the Joker from Batman, but maybe not as handsome.

I showed her what it was like if we changed your smile to a sad face to cheer her up and now use it as my avatar, do you like?

Also, can you please be so kind as to direct me to your FREE theme as everywhere I've been so far it seems like you have only used this forum as a marketing tool to sell your expensive themes and once you have purchased a theme from you it is ONLY good for this version and it is no good for subsequent versions and will be therefore tied to your future expensive upgrades.

With all the blessings to you and your family.

Bite_Me
13 years ago
jajajaja

very naiz!!!
13 years ago
bite_me wrote:
Larry, would you please mind removing your horrible avatar, I would think it would be more professional and perhaps more business friendly if you were to use a more professional, maybe more generic avatar.  My little 6 year old girl is now having nightmares as she accidentally saw your photo while I was surfing the forums.  She cries all the time thinking that the Chinese Larry is coming to get her with that big fake smile.  Seriously though you look like the Chinese version of the Joker from Batman, but maybe not as handsome.

I showed her what it was like if we changed your smile to a sad face to cheer her up and now use it as my avatar, do you like?

Also, can you please be so kind as to direct me to your FREE theme as everywhere I've been so far it seems like you have only used this forum as a marketing tool to sell your expensive themes and once you have purchased a theme from you it is ONLY good for this version and it is no good for subsequent versions and will be therefore tied to your future expensive upgrades.

Bite_Me

:S
13 years ago
bite_me wrote:

Bite_Me

lol.....no problem, m8. I'll help you whatever you want within my capacity, my email is [email protected]. I think I have replied all people who needs help for nopcommerce themes very seriously and carefully.

And sorry for making your little girl scared, the smile is not fake, lol, please help me try to explain to her. It was taken last year after I was offered a job. But now I quit it, I want to start my own business serving people who needs help in working with nopcommmerce. We currently have only three people and I am trying to figure out a way to put this business into the right track. I have a plan for the future but currently I need to make sure the 100% satisfactory of our existing customers. Thanks for your feedback, we're quite young and we keep improving and your feedback is extremly important for us.  

btw, the upgrade is free and once we finished the ajax template we'll upgrade all our current free templates. We'll make installation of our template more easily like nopcommerce setup process.

We're extremly busy at the moment and sorry for delaying updating the templates.

Larry
13 years ago
Larry, first of all, I am not your m8 or anything else for that matter.  I'm not a previous client or will I ever be purely because of your business model and your avatar.  Unfortunate really, I could have passed a lot of orders your way.

Thank you for taking the time to respond, while I sympathize with your current situation of only being 3 in the company, a professional avatar to seek new business should not be of your face but rather a logo of your company as your face can offend people; I see that you have not yet taken my advice.

I also accept your apology to my little daughter so thank you but I would never let you anywhere near my little girl.

I think in my future plans as I have a lot of resources at my disposal, what I am going to do is offer tutorials on how to apply styles to nopCommerce so that one can apply any designs or templates as they so wish.  This will also allow users of nopCommerce to more easily update their version of nopCommerce and understand the modifications necessary for their design to stay intact.  I think I am going to contract this one out maybe to someone in the nopCommerce community; to give back to the community shall we say.

It's going to be an uphill struggle for you to keep satisfied customers as I've already heard that there are many who are unsatisfied with your templates and how difficult they are to apply etc...

Again I wish you the best of luck, but sure please change your Avatar, if not for me or your business, think about your other 2 partners, how your Avatar could essentially destroy the business and their lively hood.

A big smile,

Bite_me
13 years ago
bite_me wrote:
Larry, first of all, I am not your m8 or anything else for that matter.  I'm not a previous client or will I ever be purely because of your business model and your avatar.  Unfortunate really, I could have passed a lot of orders your way.

Thank you for taking the time to respond, while I sympathize with your current situation of only being 3 in the company, a professional avatar to seek new business should not be of your face but rather a logo of your company as your face can offend people; I see that you have not yet taken my advice.

I also accept your apology to my little daughter so thank you but I would never let you anywhere near my little girl.

I think in my future plans as I have a lot of resources at my disposal, what I am going to do is offer tutorials on how to apply styles to nopCommerce so that one can apply any designs or templates as they so wish.  This will also allow users of nopCommerce to more easily update their version of nopCommerce and understand the modifications necessary for their design to stay intact.  I think I am going to contract this one out maybe to someone in the nopCommerce community; to give back to the community shall we say.

It's going to be an uphill struggle for you to keep satisfied customers as I've already heard that there are many who are unsatisfied with your templates and how difficult they are to apply etc...

Again I wish you the best of luck, but sure please change your Avatar, if not for me or your business, think about your other 2 partners, how your Avatar could essentially destroy the business and their lively hood.

A big smile,

Bite_me

Hi Bite_me,

Many thanks for your very valuable advice.

As a new comer to this business, i feel very grateful to hear your advices.

Now I removed my avatar and I'm going to create a more formal and business friendly one.

Before I decided to quit my job and start this business which was  a quit tough and risky desicion.
I was ready to face any chanllenge.

I will not be scared to have problems in this stage, we're trying our best to fix the problems. And thanks to people like you give us very important feedbacks which help us grow. I feel very grateful from the bottom of my heart.

Thanks for your understanding and i'm looking forward to working with you someday though i dont even know who you're.

Regards.

Larry
13 years ago
Many people asked me how to do a menu like the one in trendyshoes theme,

here's one example i hope you can find it useful.

download link:

www.osshop.biz/FreedownloadThemes/Menu example from www.osshop.biz.rar
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.