nopCommerce REST Service Plugin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
I want to contribute in this project. Lot more work to do in this project.
9 years ago
Great. The author explained how to contribute

In short, you'll need to:

FORK the project.
    Refer to https://noprest.codeplex.com/workitem/list/basic for a list of features to be implemented.
    Check the comments of each item, make sure nobody is working on it.
    If you identified an open item, make a comment stating that you'll be working on it.
    Change ApiController.cs.
    Submit a PULL request.
    If your contribution is helpful, I'll merge your code into the main branch.
    Repeat [2] - [6]

Happy contributing! :D
9 years ago
Everyone is welcomed to contribute! Happy contributing! :D
9 years ago
Hi I am beginner for nopCommerce. I would like to reference your project . But how can i download the source code? Sorry for my stupid question
8 years ago
Hey Guys,

I'm happy with your idea.
I really want to contribute my code in this plugin. But i'm new in nopcommerce and i don't have too much idea that how to create plugin.

Please guys help me so i can contribute my code in this. also create new plugin.

Thanks
Yogesh
8 years ago
Can we move this to github :)
8 years ago
This is very nice initiative. Implementing JWT(Json Web Token) based authentication in this plugin will make this plugin more powerful. Can you share your thought about how it can be easily implemented in this plugin?
8 years ago
How will you handle API changes on different nopCommerce versions?
8 years ago
How far have you gone with the Web Service plugin? I need to create an app to will receive orders for a take-away. The app will show what was ordered and allow the staff to mark an order as complete
8 years ago
paulclark75 wrote:
How far have you gone with the Web Service plugin? I need to create an app to will receive orders for a take-away. The app will show what was ordered and allow the staff to mark an order as complete

Hi,

We are working on a web services plugin and will be releasing soon. I'm sure that will be helpful to you. I will post it here once is ready.

Update

Just released a plugin for client side web services with JWT implementation. You can find more details here.

We're working on building a separate plugin for admin side services, and it will be available soon.

Regards,
Krunal
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.