My site not working properly on Hosting Server ( Need help Urgently )

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
The URL of my site is http://mentorarts.com/books/Default.aspx

The site is working fine on my PC but on my hosting server its giving lots of errors.

Example:
- Its not allowing me to log in to Administration section.
- General Users can also not log in
- New Users can not register
- Search not working
- Product Detail page not working
- any many more such errors

I have no idea what can be the problem.

Please someone help me, I am already way past my deadline :(
14 years ago
Did you resolved your issues ?

On looking at the URL it seems normal and working.

Regards,
Adil
14 years ago
not quite :(

Some products are searchable and some are not, same for product display eg. jewelery section not opening
14 years ago
just wondering if "NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.ProductBox2Control.BindData() in"

"F:\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\WebSites\MicroFuck\NopCommerceStore\Modules\ProductBox2.ascx"

is the culprit - looks like it's got a reference to a local directory
14 years ago
any error message you can find on the page or DB?
14 years ago
I dont know much about codes :(
I uploaded the productbox2 files (ZIP) at this link http://mentorarts.com/newz/productbox2.zip

can u see what i did wrong in it?
14 years ago
silver, i sent you a pm but i wonder if the problem is your domain name

http://mentorarts.com/books/Default.aspx

do you intend to have nopcommerce running in a subfolder of http://mentorarts.com   ?

if so, you would have to set the folder 'books' as the application root.
14 years ago
Hi,
I replied to your PM

Well mentorarts.com is my pvt domain to publish my profile

The store is for my client who wanted me to use my HOSTER for the time being till the database is filled with our huge data and all other things are working, as u can see I am still working on the design side also.

It may take 2-4 months to launch the site, specially because the client has millions of books to be sold at good price online.
13 years ago
I am having similar problems as mentioned above..

- Search box won't search anything - See page errors below...

#############################

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.3; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)
Timestamp: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 13:01:50 UTC

Message: 'ctl00_ctl00_cph1_cph2_ctrlNewsLetterSubscriptionBoxContr...' is null or not an object
Line: 506
Char: 1
Code: 0
URI: http://www.klmnew.klmotorsport.com/search.aspx?searchterms=air

Line: 282
Char: 9
Code: 0
URI: http://www.klmnew.klmotorsport.com/WebResource.axd?d=IdYJPXrFffzQ8zElBy3_6SKeHILlfd4RTUotTEidYxJd9-foFe_McfqEFE5d-RBZOVBEek5qbsmiIONGJFNFT4D5iUIbqZXKZi7PBN1Aui01&t=634215444295786000

#################################

Checkout fails with an error.

###################################

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'CustomerAttributeId', table 'klmotors_klm.dbo.Nop_CustomerAttribute'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.
The statement has been terminated.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'CustomerAttributeId', table 'klmotors_klm.dbo.Nop_CustomerAttribute'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.
The statement has been terminated.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.  

Stack Trace:

[SqlException (0x80131904): Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'CustomerAttributeId', table 'klmotors_klm.dbo.Nop_CustomerAttribute'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.
The statement has been terminated.]
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) +2030802
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) +5009584
   System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning() +234
   System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj) +2275
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.ConsumeMetaData() +33
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData() +86
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString) +311
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async) +987
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result) +162
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method) +32
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior, String method) +141
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior) +12
   System.Data.Common.DbCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior) +10
   System.Data.Mapping.Update.Internal.DynamicUpdateCommand.Execute(UpdateTranslator translator, EntityConnection connection, Dictionary`2 identifierValues, List`1 generatedValues) +8118684
   System.Data.Mapping.Update.Internal.UpdateTranslator.Update(IEntityStateManager stateManager, IEntityAdapter adapter) +267

[UpdateException: An error occurred while updating the entries. See the inner exception for details.]
   System.Data.Mapping.Update.Internal.UpdateTranslator.Update(IEntityStateManager stateManager, IEntityAdapter adapter) +389
   System.Data.EntityClient.EntityAdapter.Update(IEntityStateManager entityCache) +163
   System.Data.Objects.ObjectContext.SaveChanges(SaveOptions options) +609
   System.Data.Objects.ObjectContext.SaveChanges() +15
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.CustomerManagement.CustomerManager.InsertCustomerAttribute(Int32 customerId, String key, String value) in F:\Own\nopDownloads\downloads\nopCommerce_1.80_Source\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Customer\CustomerManager.cs:1992
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.CustomerManagement.Customer.set_UseRewardPointsDuringCheckout(Boolean value) in F:\Own\nopDownloads\downloads\nopCommerce_1.80_Source\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Customer\Customer.cs:1064
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.CustomerManagement.CustomerManager.ResetCheckoutData(Int32 customerId, Boolean clearCouponCodes) in F:\Own\nopDownloads\downloads\nopCommerce_1.80_Source\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Customer\CustomerManager.cs:441
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.CheckoutPage.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in F:\Own\nopDownloads\downloads\nopCommerce_1.80_Source\NopCommerceStore\Checkout.aspx.cs:65
   System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
   System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +91
   NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.BaseNopPage.OnLoad(EventArgs e) in F:\Own\nopDownloads\downloads\nopCommerce_1.80_Source\NopCommerceStore\Controls\BaseNopPage.cs:80
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +74
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2207

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.1
13 years ago
I am getting these errors on both a sub domain www.klmnew.klmotorsport.com & the root domain www.klmotorsport.com
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.