Google Analytics - Enchanced Ecommerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
It is in our development queue!

I let you know guys!!

Ivan.
8 years ago
Awesome, I've been buried in analytics lately and was curious if this was being worked on. Should be a great addition.

link back to adwords or other ad networks, enable the demographics parts of analytics, and you'll have some powerful marketing tools.
7 years ago
Hi All,

We have just released a new plugin for nopCommerce that supports Google Analytics Enhanced ECommerce. You can find the details on our website

Thanks

Phil
7 years ago
phil.kendall.dynamics.consultants wrote:
Hi All,

We have just released a new plugin for nopCommerce that supports Google Analytics Enhanced ECommerce. You can find the details on our website

Thanks

Phil

Can you please describe what is the difference between the existing plugin that is develop by nopcommerce team and your? The facilities you describe it dependence on ga report customization. I am curious about the plugin.
7 years ago
ivanslater wrote:

I'll make some changes in nop's Google Analytics plugin and let you know!

Ivan...were you successful at adding click events to your enhanced e-commerce tracking in the OPC?

Steve
7 years ago
embryo wrote:

Ivan...were you successful at adding click events to your enhanced e-commerce tracking in the OPC?

Hi Steve,

no, we did not start to use it yet.
7 years ago
sina.islam wrote:
Hi All,

Thanks

Phil

Can you please describe what is the difference between the existing plugin that is develop by nopcommerce team and your? The facilities you describe it dependence on ga report customization. I am curious about the plugin.

Yes, of course.

Our plugin essentially injects extra JavaScript into the pages through widgets. The extra JavaScript submits the data to GA required to populate the Enhanced Ecommerce reports in GA. No report customisation is required in GA. You just need to enable Enhanced Ecommerce in a GA View (see here)

We currently support most types of tracking except promotions, refunds, and removal of products from the cart.

Product Impressions are supported by the addition of a small amount of extra mark-up that has to be added to certain cshtml views. Full details are provided in the documentation here.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks

Phil
7 years ago
Hi Phil, is there any trial or test plugin available?
7 years ago
iob2000 wrote:

We have had a couple of enquiries for trials, and as a result we are making a trial version available. We should have it ready to download either tomorrow or Wednesday.

I'll keep you updated as to when it is ready.
7 years ago
iob2000 wrote:

The trial for the plugin is now available. Please register to download the trial from our website here

If you have any problems using it, please just let us know.

Thanks

Phil
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.