Google Analytics - Enchanced Ecommerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
7 years ago
Phil, I've just one more question for you...

Can your plugin track the button click events within the OPC??
We are wanting to ascertain at exactly what point customers abandon their carts during checkout.
7 years ago
embryo wrote:

Can your plugin track the button click events within the OPC??
We are wanting to ascertain at exactly what point customers abandon their carts during checkout.

Hi,

Yes it can.

The plugin places JavaScript into the widget zones present in each step of both the multi page and one page checkout. This JavaScript then sends the appropriate data to GA to track each step of the checkout.

You can then configure your checkout labelling in GA to give each step (1 to 6) meaningful names (e.g. billing address, shipping address etc...). See this image from GA docs
7 years ago
phil.kendall.dynamics.consultants wrote:

Hi,

Yes it can.

OK Phil, that's wonderful news, but as it turns out, there's really one more question:

Do you plan on, or would you consider recompiling the plugin to be compatible with version 3.40 of nopCommerce?
7 years ago
embryo wrote:
Do you plan on, or would you consider recompiling the plugin to be compatible with version 3.40 of nopCommerce?

Hi,

Yes, we would be happy to recompile the plugin to be compatible with 3.40. We should be able to get it done pretty quickly too. I'll update you here once we have it ready.

Thanks

Phil
7 years ago
Hello Friends

Google analytics is a powerful free analytics tool for any site. With the enhanced eCommerce plugin, it becomes even better for online stores.
7 years ago
phil.kendall.dynamics.consultants wrote:

Hi,

Yes, we would be happy to recompile the plugin to be compatible with 3.40. We should be able to get it done pretty quickly too. I'll update you here once we have it ready.

A version of the plugin compatible with NOP 3.40 is now available. When you request a trial from our website (here), you will be offered download links for version 3.40, 3.60, and 3.70.

Any problems, just let us know.

Phil
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.