Google Shopping

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Hi Guys!

I have Nop 3.20 and now I upgrade it to 3.5. I don't found it, but is there any plugin or maybe core of Nopcommerce support google shopping? or I need to do this by myself?
9 years ago
In the admin area, look under Configuration>Plugins>Local Plugins and you'll find Google Shopping - Promotion Feeds.

Hope this helps
9 years ago
Yes it's looks great!

Maybe you see somewhere tutorial how to use it? ;) or make first campaign? :)
9 years ago
I created my Google shopping feed not too long ago. It was pretty easy, but had quite a few errors I had to fix. The errors came from products that may have been missing a Manufacturer or one of the other required fields. I've posted the feed that had no errors, but I still have yet to see any of my feeds pull up in the Google shopping area.

I'd like to hear from someone that has had success in posting feeds to Google Merchant Center and actually have feeds populate under the shopping tab for a Google search.

Here are a few products that have supposedly posted correctly, but I have yet to find them in a search. I've searched for quite a few of my products hoping I'd find one populate.

SPLaudio.com Google Shopping

XS Power BIG3XP
$49.99
In stock
new

HID Conversion Kits
$49.99
In stock
new

RE Audio CTX 4200.1
$299.99
Out of stock
new

Pioneer TS-W310S4
$63.95
In stock
new
9 years ago
After checking into it a little further, the reason I wasn't seeing items in search was because my Google Merchant Center account was not linked to my Google Adwords account. This needs to be linked for items to start populating in search.
9 years ago
Hi! i have another question. In Froogle XML... I see my unique descriptions of products. It's required by google? I don't want to share its...
9 years ago
I believe you Google Merchant Center requires this.
The easiest way to find out is remove the unique descriptions and submit it as a test feed.
8 years ago
I'm back with same question.

Google using somewhere my Description (their shop)? or only just scan it, to find best keywords?
8 years ago
Hi! I use Google Shopping (Formely Google Product Search ver 3.6.

I set default category, and wnat generate XML. All looks ok, but when i click in link... i see only one product. Is this ok?
8 years ago
Hi Guys! we are trying upload our froggle xml file to Google Merchant Center but google don't accept our files.

In all products we have expiration date 15.01.2015 we don't know why...?  they reject also our product names, google products category, not in all product but lots of them. We have many warnings and we don't know why?  

We have Nop version 3.6 and we want update it to 3.7 but this take us some time.

Hmm, maybe someone was have similiar problem and he know why this don't work?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.