Google Shopping

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
If your expiration date is past due the items will be rejected by google shopping. If you go into your Google shopping plugin within your NOP admin area. Click configure and then click Generate Feed. This should generate a new xml file with a new expiration date. Then go to Google merchant center and do another lookup.

You can also manually look at the froogle.xml file NOP is creating and see if the expiration dates have been updated. If you don't mind, could you post a link with your froogle.xml location.
7 years ago
As of May 16th, 2016 Google shopping requires a GTIN for most products.
Is there a way to pull the for size / color variant specific gtin (sku) from the added attribute combination section?
7 years ago
AArtisan wrote:
Is there a way to pull the for size / color variant specific gtin (sku) from the added attribute combination section?

I believe if you are tracking inventory by product attributes you're able to add SKU and GTIN information for the specific attributes. I haven't tested this, but I would suggest you start there.
7 years ago
AArtisan wrote:

Well..unless you are manually creating your own feed that includes every possible product variant in your store, you are actually only submitting products to Google Shopping, not each variant. Neither the built-in "Froogle" plugin nor the FeedManager plugin include product variants in the feed output. However, FeedManager does at least allow you to define custom values in all data columns for any product, so you can at least instruct Google about all your options (colors, sizes, age group, gender, etc.).

But my point is that you only need to provide one GTIN in the field on the "Product Info" tab to satisfy Google.
7 years ago
I have the same problem, anyone have a solution ?
7 years ago
Zyje_sobie wrote:
Hi! I use Google Shopping (Formely Google Product Search ver 3.6.

I set default category, and wnat generate XML. All looks ok, but when i click in link... i see only one product. Is this ok?

7 years ago
hhebagonzalez wrote:
Hi! I use Google Shopping (Formely Google Product Search ver 3.6.

I set default category, and wnat generate XML. All looks ok, but when i click in link... i see only one product. Is this ok?

Again...the plugin is only submitting your products...it is not submitting each of the variants of your products. So, it is only necessary for you to include a GTIN in the field on the "Product Info" tab in order to appease Google.

And..it is only necessary to submit a GTIN when the product is also sold by other online merchants. If only your site sells your product, or if your products are "vintage", or if your product was invented prior to the inception of UPC's, you are not required to submit the GTIN. But you must submit a FALSE value in the "IdentifierExists" column of your feed. This is possible either manually, or by using the FeedManager plugin. Also, with FeedManager, you can submit each color and size that your product is available in, which is, at least, better than not informing Google about all your variants at all....
7 years ago
I have the same problem with expiration date. I have tried to generate a new feed but the date remains the same so I suppose the file is the same. I cannot find where the expiration date is set or why it is set. Google merchent is rejecting my file because of this.
Greatful for help!
7 years ago
you should get Feed manager whee you can set schedule to generate this feeds.
7 years ago
Hi Guys!
i have new problem.

Google BAN 40% my products... because i don't add "adult" agegroup...
I change it in Nopcommerce Google Froggle plugin (my version 3.70).

I click after this "save" and "generate channel" (i have translated this, and don't know original buton name). Next what i do, go to merchant center and "fetch now", and talk with google support.

In nopcommerce panel i have added "adult" attribut, but when i click "xml" and see feed, there is only name / description without other data (price stock/out of stock). Where can i see "full product description"?

Anyone have similar problem?

I have "plugins.feed.froogle.products.customgoods = false" maybe here i should change it? can someone help me with this?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.