1.5 - insert pictures against a topic

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Can someone explain how i can get images into my blog topic.
13 years ago
nopCommerce team | Mike wrote:
Hi..

We are now using the Text editor which is supplied with AjaxControlToolkit. This is a great text editor in my opion as it is lightweight and compact.

You could easlily change this within your application, before FCKeditor was used.. You would need to download or use old files if you upgraded Nop. Make sure you paste the FCKeditor.dll into /bin and change this in web.config

<add tagPrefix="HTMLEditor" namespace="AjaxControlToolkit.HTMLEditor" assembly="AjaxControlToolkit"/>

to

<add tagPrefix="HTMLEditor" namespace="FredCK.FCKeditorV2" assembly="FredCK.FCKeditorV2"/>

Then add this (for image uploading)

<add key="FCKeditor:BasePath" value="~/editors/fckeditor/" /> This is where the editors files are located
<add key="FCKeditor:UserFilesPath" value="~/images/" />

under <appSettings> section of web.config

hope this helps..

mike..

i followed these steps but getting this error whenever i try to post anything on forum / try to access any page that consists of HTML editor

----
Server Error in '/NopCommerceStore' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Unknown server tag 'HTMLEditor:Editor'.

Source Error:

Line 63:                     <ajaxToolkit:ToolkitScriptManager runat="Server" EnableScriptGlobalization="true"
Line 64:                         EnableScriptLocalization="true" ID="sm1" ScriptMode="Release" CompositeScript-ScriptMode="Release" />
Line 65:                     <HTMLEditor:Editor ID="txtTopicBodyHtml" runat="server" Height="300" Visible="false"
Line 66:                         NoScript="true" />
Line 67:                     <%} %>

Source File: /NopCommerceStore/Modules/ForumPostEdit.ascx    Line: 65
13 years ago
i have also tried replacing HTML with fckeditor but still same error:

Server Error in '/NopCommerceStore' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Unknown server tag 'FCKeditorV2:FCKeditor'.

Source Error:

Line 63:                     <ajaxToolkit:ToolkitScriptManager runat="Server" EnableScriptGlobalization="true"
Line 64:                         EnableScriptLocalization="true" ID="sm1" ScriptMode="Release" CompositeScript-ScriptMode="Release" />
Line 65:                     <FCKeditorV2:FCKeditor ID="txtTopicBodyHtml" runat="server" Height="300" Visible="false"
Line 66:                         NoScript="true" />

Line 67:                     <%} %>

Source File: /NopCommerceStore/Modules/ForumPostEdit.ascx    Line: 65
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.