nopCommerce 3.60 released

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
How can I disable responsive ?
8 years ago
Enable XSRF protection for admin area. Is it a typo since c and x are next to each other?
8 years ago
dianoche wrote:
Enable XSRF protection for admin area. Is it a typo since c and x are next to each other?

Nevermind. It is also in use with x :)
8 years ago
Did the minimum system requirements change, e.g. from ASP.NET 4.5.1 to 4.5.2?
8 years ago
jkusumi wrote:

No. They are the same
8 years ago
a.m. wrote:
No. They are the same

HI Andrey. I wrote post but nobody want to answer. There is and issue with affiliates. Can u pls ck this:
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/36781/nop-360-affiliate-issue.aspx

And if u have a suggestion how I can fix and switch affiliate to right upline/referral. Thank you
8 years ago
Hi,
in your system also in version 3.60 there is an error happened continue in the admin, I try.
There are big problems with paypal payment in version 3.40
8 years ago
To Andrei and the rest of the nop team...  CONGRATS guys.  This release is absolutely fantastic.  I ignored all other duties at work today to play around.

Holy crap - I just realized how late I am to the release party!
8 years ago
Hello,

I am facing a problem on creating  Order report by Product Category: My code is given  bellow

var query = from opv in _orderItemRepository.Table
                                          where !opv.Order.Deleted
                                          select opv;
var categoriesProductIds = _categoryService.GetProductCategoriesByCategoryId(categoryId, 0, int.MaxValue).Select(x => x.Product.ParentGroupedProductId).ToList();

query = from o in query
                                    where categoriesProductIds.Contains(o.ProductId)
                             select o;
var test = query.ToList();

Please help any one

Thanks In Advance
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.