PAYPAL DIRECT HELP :: 10501

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
Im getting the error 10501 when trying to process credit cards. Already have paypal advanced and all the API information set. what am i doing wrong and how do i fix this?
8 years ago
10501  Invalid Configuration  This transaction cannot be processed due to an invalid merchant configuration.  Occurs when the billing agreement is disabled or inactive.    DoDirectP

here
8 years ago
dianoche wrote:
10501  Invalid Configuration  This transaction cannot be processed due to an invalid merchant configuration.  Occurs when the billing agreement is disabled or inactive.    DoDirectP

here

Where can I find that? I've looked all over paypal
8 years ago
did you click on the link?
8 years ago
just enable the billing agreement and see if you still get that error
8 years ago
dianoche wrote:
just enable the billing agreement and see if you still get that error

I clicked the link, didn't see a billing agreement
8 years ago
there should be some kind of settings you enable that.
8 years ago
which plugin you are using?
8 years ago
dianoche wrote:
which plugin you are using?

The standard one that came pre-installed with nop
8 years ago
If you're using this gateway ensure that your primary store currency is supported by Paypal.

1. Log into your PayPal account.
2. Click on Profile from the Home Menu.
3. Under Account Information >> Choose API Access.
4. Click on Request API Credentials.
5. Choose API Signature as the credential type.
6. Enable the checkbox and agree to the license Terms-I agree to the API Certificate Terms of Use and terms incorporated therein and press the Submit button

Before being able to receive IPN messages (optional), you'll need to activate this service; follow these steps:

1. Log in to your Premier or Business account.
2. Click the Profile subtab.
3. Click Instant Payment Notification in the Selling Preferences column.
4. Click the 'Edit IPN Settings' button to update your settings.
5. Select 'Receive IPN messages' (Enabled) and enter the URL of your IPN handler (http://www.yourStore.com/Plugins/PaymentPayPalDirect/IPNHandler).
6. Click Save, and you should get a message that you have successfully activated IPN.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.