PAYPAL DIRECT HELP :: 10501

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
did you follow these steps? I just did and working like a charm. You may need to contact with paypal to solve the issue.
8 years ago
dianoche wrote:
If you're using this gateway ensure that your primary store currency is supported by Paypal.

1. Log into your PayPal account.
2. Click on Profile from the Home Menu.
3. Under Account Information >> Choose API Access.
4. Click on Request API Credentials.
5. Choose API Signature as the credential type.
6. Enable the checkbox and agree to the license Terms-I agree to the API Certificate Terms of Use and terms incorporated therein and press the Submit button

Before being able to receive IPN messages (optional), you'll need to activate this service; follow these steps:

1. Log in to your Premier or Business account.
2. Click the Profile subtab.
3. Click Instant Payment Notification in the Selling Preferences column.
4. Click the 'Edit IPN Settings' button to update your settings.
5. Select 'Receive IPN messages' (Enabled) and enter the URL of your IPN handler (http://www.yourStore.com/Plugins/PaymentPayPalDirect/IPNHandler).
6. Click Save, and you should get a message that you have successfully activated IPN.

Will have to check for that box because I was issued the credentials
8 years ago
Let us know if it is working ;)
8 years ago
dianoche wrote:
Let us know if it is working ;)

Says request api ... clicked on request api signature..."by clicking agree and submit, I agree to terms of use"...still the error
8 years ago
Idk what is wrong. I made it work on mine just with following the instructions
7 years ago
I'm setting up a new site and having the same issue. Please let me know anyone has a solution and instruction for this 10501 issue.
Thanks Soori
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.