CC Avenue Payment Gateway

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
Hello,

I'm using CC Avenue Payment plugin which I downloaded from here: https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/962/ccavenue-payment-module.aspx

Now when I proceed to the payment gateway there I can't edit the billing address and the country is passed as 3 letter ISO code. But on the payment gateway there is a drop down list for the country selection which is already disabled.

Help me how to edit the billing address on the payment gateway page or tell me how to pass the proper country name in the country dropdown list so that the appropriate country is selected.

Please help me out soon.
8 years ago
I have been facing the same problem with the new ccAvenue account.
I had a conversation with the avenues team. they informed me that they are looking for
full country name (say "INDIA"[/i]) instead of three letter ISO code ("[i]IND")
I have started passing the same code by tweaking the ISO column constraint in SQL table (increament from 3 characters to
5 characters and modified the value to INDIA for IND record)
Once I informed the same to CCAvenue's team, they made few configuration changes on their end and things are working fine now.
8 years ago
hi
your using nopcommerce CCAvenue Plugin
or
you got the plugin from CCAvenue
8 years ago
deiprashant wrote:
I have been facing the same problem with the new ccAvenue account.
I had a conversation with the avenues team. they informed me that they are looking for
full country name (say "INDIA"[/i]) instead of three letter ISO code ("[i]IND")
I have started passing the same code by tweaking the ISO column constraint in SQL table (increament from 3 characters to
5 characters and modified the value to INDIA for IND record)
Once I informed the same to CCAvenue's team, they made few configuration changes on their end and things are working fine now.

Hello,

You don't need to tweak any setting in nopCommerce. Leave everything in nopCommerce solution intact.

Just go to your CC Avenue account. There in settings you'll find an option 'Edit pre-populated data' . Just check in this option and your problem will be solved.

This worked for me.
8 years ago
@Pramil

I tried edit pre-populated data option.
However, it didn't work for me. When I inquired from ccavenue team, they told me that instead of accepting ISO code, they require full country name.

@ Ravi

I am using ccavenue plugin from nopcommerce.
I am using version 3.6
8 years ago
Hi
By using ccavenue from nopcommerce.
after entering marchant id and all
you are able to redirect to CCAvenue Site.
I thinks its not redirecting to CCAveunue site.
8 years ago
Hi Ravi

I am able to redirect to ccavenue website.
Though I don't have a direct answer of your question but here is a suggestion.

I believe you must be using
https://secure.ccavenue.com/transaction/transaction.do?command=initiateTransaction
Please validate the merchant id, working param etc with ccavenue team.
You can also write a mail to [email protected] in case if you feel the issue is from the end of Avenues

Prashant
8 years ago
hi prashant

https://secure.ccavenue.com/transaction/transaction.do?command=initiateTransaction

by seeing the error of above link. i under stood.
your order details not passing to ccavenue website
you need to download the integration kit from the ccavenue website
by logging to your ccavenue account(marchant id & password).
there you can get integration kit(ASP.Net_Kit_Version_3.5 (non seem less)).
that kit you need to integrate to your website.

Fallow the fallowing steps
1. Add the ddl reference MCPG.CCA.Util.
2. From Downloaded code you add ccavRequestHandler.aspx page to your nopcommerce website.
3. go to  CCavenuePaymentProcess.cs page
go to method
put your order id in the session
public void PostProcessPayment(PostProcessPaymentRequest postProcessPaymentRequest)
     {
            //Order Id Assigning to session
            System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Session.Clear();
            System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Session["OrderidDet"] = postProcessPaymentRequest.Order.Id.ToString();

remotePostHelper.FormName = "CCAvenueForm";

//Redirecting URL to added  aspx page
           remotePostHelper.Url = "/ccavRequestHandler.aspx";
      }
4. Page load of ccavenueRequestHandler.aspx
you should read the order details that details you need to pass to ccavenue.

using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Web;
using System.Web.UI;
using System.Web.UI.WebControls;
using CCA.Util;
using System.Data;
using System.Web.Script.Services;
using System.Web.Script.Serialization;
using System.Data.SqlClient;
using System.Configuration;
using System.Web.Services;

public partial class SubmitData : System.Web.UI.Page
{

#region Variables
    static SqlConnection con = new   SqlConnection(ConfigurationSettings.AppSettings["ConnectionString"].ToString());
    DataSet ds = new DataSet();

CCACrypto ccaCrypto = new CCACrypto();
    string workingKey = "XXXXX";//put in the 32bit alpha numeric key in the quotes provided here   
    string ccaRequest = "";
    public string strEncRequest = "";
    public string strAccessCode = "XXXXX";// put the access key in the quotes provided here.
    #endregion Variables

protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {
        if (!IsPostBack)
        {
            SqlDataAdapter da = new SqlDataAdapter("XXX", con);
            da.SelectCommand.CommandType = System.Data.CommandType.StoredProcedure;
            da.SelectCommand.Parameters.AddWithValue("@id", Session["OrderidDet"].ToString());

ds.Clear();
            da.Fill(ds);

if (ds.Tables[0].Rows.Count > 0)
            {
                //DataRow row = dt.NewRow();
                ccaRequest = ccaRequest + "tid"+"="+"XXXXX" + Session["OrderidDet"].ToString()+ "&";
               ccaRequest = ccaRequest + "merchant_id"+"="+"XXXXX"+ "&";
                ccaRequest = ccaRequest +"order_id"+"="+Session["OrderidDet"].ToString()+ "&";
                ccaRequest = ccaRequest + "language"+"="+"EN"+ "&";
                ccaRequest = ccaRequest + "currency"+"="+ds.Tables[0].Rows[0]["CustomerCurrencyCode"].ToString()+ "&";
                ccaRequest = ccaRequest + "amount"+"="+ds.Tables[0].Rows[0]["OrderTotal"].ToString()+ "&";
                ccaRequest = ccaRequest + "redirect_url"+"="+"http://www.comfortnet.in"+ "&";
                ccaRequest = ccaRequest + "cancel_url"+"="+"http://www.comfortnet.in"+ "&";
               ccaRequest = ccaRequest + "billing_name"+"="+ds.Tables[0].Rows[0]["name1"].ToString()+ "&";
               ccaRequest = ccaRequest + "billing_address"+"="+ds.Tables[0].Rows[0]["address1"].ToString()+ "&";
               ccaRequest = ccaRequest + "billing_city"+"="+ds.Tables[0].Rows[0]["city"].ToString()+ "&";
               ccaRequest = ccaRequest + "billing_zip"+"="+ds.Tables[0].Rows[0]["ZipPostalCode"].ToString()+ "&";
               ccaRequest = ccaRequest + "billing_tel"+"="+ds.Tables[0].Rows[0]["PhoneNumber"].ToString()+ "&";
              ccaRequest = ccaRequest +  "billing_email"+"="+ds.Tables[0].Rows[0]["Email"].ToString()+ "&";
              ccaRequest = ccaRequest +  "billing_state"+"="+ds.Tables[0].Rows[0]["StateName"].ToString()+ "&";
              ccaRequest = ccaRequest +  "billing_country"+"="+ds.Tables[0].Rows[0]["CountryName"].ToString()+ "&";
               ccaRequest = ccaRequest + "delivery_name"+"="+ds.Tables[0].Rows[1]["name1"].ToString()+ "&";
              ccaRequest = ccaRequest +  "delivery_address"+"="+ds.Tables[0].Rows[1]["address1"].ToString()+ "&";
               ccaRequest = ccaRequest + "delivery_city"+"="+ds.Tables[0].Rows[1]["city"].ToString()+ "&";
               ccaRequest = ccaRequest + "delivery_zip"+"="+ds.Tables[0].Rows[1]["ZipPostalCode"].ToString()+ "&";
              ccaRequest = ccaRequest +  "delivery_tel"+"="+ds.Tables[0].Rows[1]["PhoneNumber"].ToString()+ "&";
              ccaRequest = ccaRequest +  "delivery_state"+"="+ds.Tables[0].Rows[1]["StateName"].ToString()+ "&";
              ccaRequest = ccaRequest +  "delivery_country"+"="+ds.Tables[0].Rows[1]["CountryName"].ToString()+ "&";
              ccaRequest = ccaRequest + "merchant_param1" + "=" + "additional Info." + "&";
              ccaRequest = ccaRequest + "merchant_param2" + "=" +"additional Info." + "&";
              ccaRequest = ccaRequest + "merchant_param3" + "=" + "additional Info." + "&";
              ccaRequest = ccaRequest + "merchant_param4" + "=" +"additional Info." + "&";
              ccaRequest = ccaRequest + "merchant_param5" + "=" + "additional Info." + "&";

}

strEncRequest = ccaCrypto.Encrypt(ccaRequest, workingKey);
        }
    }
}
6 years ago
hi....i am new to payment gateway integration in asp.net of ccavenue can you guide me how to decrypt the value after payment successful on behalf of payment status
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.