Arvixe Hosting Alternatives?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
I don't have that many users on at one time.  You could always go with a semi-dedicated plan if you're concerned.
8 years ago
Thanks For your reply
8 years ago
Thanks everyone,

I think I will look towards SmarterAsp for our future needs.
8 years ago
I started up a 60 day trial with Smarter ASP.

I got our site set up and running in under 30 minutes minus the copying & pasting, which is simply awesome.

However, I did not hold into account that SmarterASP only has USA servers, as we are from europe that is a big minus...
8 years ago
BrickHunters wrote:
I started up a 60 day trial with Smarter ASP.

I got our site set up and running in under 30 minutes minus the copying & pasting, which is simply awesome.

However, I did not hold into account that SmarterASP only has USA servers, as we are from europe that is a big minus...

http://www.rackspace.com/ It is also a good server. We host a website using this server. And it is also from europe.
8 years ago
BrickHunters wrote:
Dear Nopcommerce community,

Lately Arvixe has been very difficult to work with. Suddenly from one day to the other, our (third party) SSL certificate was deinstalled on our website. When we contacted Arvixe they plain told us that we had to pay extra for a dedicated IP adress for it to work.

This being said, I was really annoyed. Now I am looking for an alternative hosting solution.

Does anybody have any suggestions for windows hosting? I'd prefer one that is swift and can also install an SSL certificate without any hesitation or problem, and keep it that way.

Kind regards,
Jef

If you need Europe server, then please check HostForLIFE.eu. They provide nopCommmerce hosting and have different servers in Europe. Good luck!
8 years ago
The people from SmarterASP told me that they use CDN with over 200 datacenters over the globe. So I assume I need not worry about the latency issues further?
8 years ago
BrickHunters wrote:
The people from SmarterASP told me that they use CDN with over 200 datacenters over the globe. So I assume I need not worry about the latency issues further?

If they dont have Europe server, then it will impact to your site performance. Your site might be bit slower. If you use Europe server, then your site will work better.
8 years ago
LOVEdotnet wrote:

If they dont have Europe server, then it will impact to your site performance. Your site might be bit slower. If you use Europe server, then your site will work better.

No it want be slower. We host more than 10 000 products on few websites on www.smarterasp.net and 2 websites r for USA companies and 2 from EU. No issues. Even without CDN which is free on smarter for any website all websites works very fast.
8 years ago
The best alternative to Arvixe hosting is Godaddy, SmarterAsp and Hostgator. Although you many find some Asp.Net Hosting options here.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.