How to assign the single product to the multiple vendors

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
sandeep.tech2globe wrote:
Thanks to all of you and @L K you are right i want the same custumization as you say used in amazon but i am totally new in nopcommerce soo need the guides to custumize the nopcommerce for the same product page with the differnt varinet by the different vendors can you pls guid or suggest me the best way for this...

thanks
sandeep

I think it is already done in nopcommerce. You don't need nothing new. Only assign different vendor when create Associated products (variants).
6 years ago
Ok. But how can  vendors associate themselves with the product?
6 years ago
[email protected] wrote:

vendor should have admin access on which they can create new variants and set that variants vendor to his vendor accounts.
6 years ago
[email protected] wrote:

Admin should do that. Vendor will create his product and Admin will add it within a Grouped product.

Note: If vendor get Admin access it will security issue(breaks).
6 years ago
sohel wrote:

Admin should do that. Vendor will create his product and Admin will add it within a Grouped product.

i mean vendor access they should have access of manage product to manage the products.

i am not talking about full admin access but vendor should have manageproduct access to add or update the products

and i think this access already all vendor has by default so they can manage only there products.
6 years ago
vipul.dumaniya wrote:

i mean vendor access they should have access of manage product to manage the products.

i am not talking about full admin access but vendor should have manageproduct access to add or update the products

and i think this access already all vendor has by default so they can manage only there products.

Ok:). Thanks a lot.
6 years ago
sohel wrote:

Unfortunately Nop does not allow too associate/map a single product to a grouped product, it can only be done otherwise. Thus here is a limitation for letting vendors compete with different prices for the same product. This is a handicap for Nop
6 years ago
This function can be working, if we add catalog function.
Catalog will be created by admin, and vendors can select and use products in catalog.

https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce/issues/2275
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.