German Language Pack v1.50

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
To the char issues: try this: open the files in VS then save without doing changes and import the files.
Greats

Hy I´ve translated the Language settings to german wich takes more days of my time

Instructions

1. Download the file below and unzip
2. Go into your admin sections configuration -> location -> languages
3. Click Add new
4. Edit Informations and Save
5. Select config described under point 2.
6. Click Edit
7. Import the first file then the second one

Enjoy ;)

send me a pm for the download link
14 years ago
Thxs,

first you have to edit <Shopname> in the 2nd file, otherwise you cant import it.

sid
14 years ago
Thx kyi for this info,

you have to enter the shopname without brackets to otherwise it would be a parameter and that will crash.
14 years ago
Hey,

I´ve optimized the language file now. You can download it from my first post in this topic.

Enjoy
14 years ago
Thanks for the great work!

I had some problems with leading char(13) and char(10) after importing the XML files.
The effect: the font of all buttons was shifted down and only half of the button text was visible (in admin area).

My Solution:

UPDATE Nop_LocaleStringResource SET ResourceValue = REPLACE(REPLACE(ResourceValue, CHAR(13), ''), CHAR(10), '') WHERE LanguageID = @LanguageID_From_Nop_Language
14 years ago
Hey dgoose,

I think that you didn´t add the new site contents.
Have you got a message on the default adminsite.
What was the message, if you do then open the link and follow my instructions 8 - 14 in my first post.
If you like, you could send me a pm.

Regards,
dsnop
13 years ago
Hi, why get i in the imported translation wrong german encodings like this:

M�nnlich
Neues Passwort Best�tigung
Pr�ferenz

Have you also the problem??
13 years ago
hey primts,

don´t open the files in a browser first and save it. Change your language settings on the top where the login is, than add new language and import the files.
13 years ago
Hi just tried your advice, at first i created german language. In the Shop page i selected Germany.
'In the backend i added the to XML Files to the language, but there already exists the encoding problem with ä,ü,ö, --> �

the source xml is fine, but the resource files are incorrect. whats wrong ??
13 years ago
Hi which browser re you using to import the files.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.