German Language Pack v1.50

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi, i use the german Firefox 3.6
13 years ago
13 years ago
FF 3.6.3

So i debugged the code:

\NopCommerceStore\Administration\Modules\LanguageInfo.ascx.cs

in the import function the StreamReader reads the whole file, could it be that it uses the another encoding??
because i get here the error with the unknown ä ü signs.

in your XML file there is no encoding in the header, is it right??
13 years ago
yes that doesn´t matter. Hey, I think that your nop solution is set to english. Try to change it to de-de in the masterpagefiles or loginfiles.
13 years ago
Add this to the head section in the root.master:

<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" />

If that not works add the meta content in the admin-section ;)
13 years ago
Try this: in admin section configuration - location - languages

click edit german language and set the language culture to de-DE
13 years ago
Hi, first of all thanks to dsnop for providing german language pack for version 1.50.

I just imported it to version 1.6 and did following:
1. exported included english language to xml
2. added new language "german" and imported english xml file to get all needed resources
3. faced same problems with umlauts (ä,ö,ü) like primts and just saved xml files under UTF-8 codepage instead of ANSI (language culture was adjusted correct to de-DE)
4. faced same problems with button labels like dgoose71 but his script worked very well - thanks dgoose71
5. inquiry box of ContactUs page was a little to right so I replaced the translation for full name from "vollständiger Name" to "voller Name"

If I face more problems and find solutions I'll let you know.

bye
Kay
13 years ago
To Kay,

hi, you can fix the width size in your css file, so that you are able to write large menu names.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.