Completely new install

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
This is my first time ever trying to start a web site and im having some problems.
My domain and hosting service is done though godaddy.com.  i added to my hosting service through godaddy the nopcommerce add on.  If i go to my domain i have a template othere, but now i need to figure out what to do to edit it.  I have dreamweaver 8 that I would like to use, but if i could just get to edit it online i would be happy.  Please help...
14 years ago
1)Have you uploaded nopcommerce to your server?
2)Do you want to change the appearance of nop or something else?
3)Which account do you have on godaddy?
4)It's better to use visual studio than dreamweaver for nop
I can help you install nop on your server if you like
14 years ago
I finally got nop working on my server.  Now i just need to know about new site templates.  Any suggestions?
14 years ago
www.osshop.biz has some really nice templates for nopCommerce.
14 years ago
lol:)
14 years ago
deccks wrote:
www.osshop.biz has some really nice templates for nopCommerce.

The first example I clicked on appears to be for a Zen cart. Didn't bother looking at the rest.
14 years ago
They look like nopcommerce templates to me.  If you read the wordings it says they provide the WHOLE nopcommerce solution.  ie they have modified a LOT of source code so your upgrade to a version after 1.50 will not be possible without some documentation to what has been modified.  SO be careful is all I am saying :)
14 years ago
http://osc4.template-help.com/zencart_28275/index.php

OK what does this show???

Selling nopCommerce Templates usng a Zen cart?

or ???
14 years ago
hmmm well that website says its a nopCommerce template but the live preview takes you to a ZenCart demo.  I would guess the theme has been taken from Zen and applied to nopcommerce.  Would be good for them to have a real nop demo.
14 years ago
It would be nice to have a real nop demo on their site, but wouldn't it be illegal for them to advertise nopCommerce on the templates they sell?  They can't sell a template and nopCommerce in the same package right?  I'm guessing that all those templates could be applied to a nopCommerce store.  They all have the foundation of nop, like categories, shopping cart, etc.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.