Completely new install

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
I'm not sure thats a question for NopCommerce admin.  It does seem to odd to me that you are selling OpenSource products in addition to some custom development.  The problem is thats its pretty hard to sell custom templatesin Nop by ONLY supplying a theme as there are too many other modifications needed to do a custom design.  Would love to hear Andrei's reaction to this.
14 years ago
I would not be too sure about either of these assumptions.

That's why I didn't even bother to look beyond the first one.

Not that I'd be interested in any of these templates even IF they were for nopCommerce.

Could be just a troll for marketing their templetes for Zen carts.
14 years ago
Just to be clear, I am not selling the themes.  I am only giving reference to a web template designer who does good work.
14 years ago
Just as I thought!

Tacky, tacky.
14 years ago
I respect your opinion.  Does your "tacky, tacky" comment refer to my marketing techniques or to my website?  All constructive critism is gladly accepted.

Thank you ASP5 for your comments.
13 years ago
Hi.

I have my own layout ready. How do i incorporate it with nopCommerce ?? Please advise. Any kind of help is appreciated. I really want to change the look and feel of my website.

How difficult is it to make such custom layout for your website while using nopCommerce ?? I am relatively a beginner with asp.net . but very wel versed with asp, css and html .. Do you have any suggestions ?? Thank you ..
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.